Thread: Should i make a build diary

Should i make a build diary

I didnt want to make one until i had a body mounted on the chassis because thats when work moves fast and since im not a big baller i dont want to here every day "anyupdates" when there isnt any because im broke. So do you feel i should start one now when its at a slow state or when the body is mounted like murcie-me and everyone else did. I only ask becasue i have alot of trash talkers calling me out.
    As if i have spent all this time and money on nothing. Let me know your thoughts. and if everyone agrees ill do it. but i really think the trash talkers killed the build diary i had in mind.
    If anyone wonders what all cars i build heres a list all bodys hand laid with 4 layers of 3 ounce matte
    23 Ford roadster
    27 Ford
    29 Ford
    32 Ford
    34 Roadster
    53 Corvette
    Diablo
    Murcy Roadster
    I can build more this is just what moulds my guy here in Dallas has in stock. Oh and Garuantee to beat any price

Re: Should i make a build diary

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    I didnt want to make one until i had a body mounted on the chassis because thats when work moves fast and since im not a big baller i dont want to here every day "anyupdates" when there isnt any because im broke. So do you feel i should start one now when its at a slow state or when the body is mounted like murcie-me and everyone else did. I only ask becasue i have alot of trash talkers calling me out.
    As if i have spent all this time and money on nothing. Let me know your thoughts. and if everyone agrees ill do it. but i really think the trash talkers killed the build diary i had in mind.
    If anyone wonders what all cars i build heres a list all bodys hand laid with 4 layers of 3 ounce matte
    23 Ford roadster
    27 Ford
    29 Ford
    32 Ford
    34 Roadster
    53 Corvette
    Diablo
    Murcy Roadster
    I can build more this is just what moulds my guy has in stock. Oh and Garuantee to beat any price

lol..see this is what i was talking about..i didn't know if it was too early for one..and you are farther than me and you don't know if its too early for one..ok heres the deal..i'll make mines if you make yours..

I dont mind making one i just had a plan of posting all my pics and info at once so its not a train . I just wanted to do it a little different but that got shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    I dont mind making one i just had a plan of posting all my pics and info at once so its not a train wreck like murcie-mes. Have you ever tried to go back and find something in his? So many posts by others i couldnt find what i was looking for. I just wanted to do it a little different but that got shot.
    yeah i know..thats why i didnt wanna do mines yet..especially because im not sure how long its gonna take or nothin like that..but i'll start mines if you start yours..i say why not?? forget the haters..

Get to work, making a build diary is hard especially when you dont always stop to take pics. ;D

u have to start one now if u got tones of picts..
    before and after the body is on the chassis.

or u'll have difficuties to load them all in the same day when the picts started to stack here and there...
    post whatever u want to. be it related to your built or not..
    its makes your build thread alive, hot and kicking...

u can't avoid others to go into your thread and ask questions, critics, praise your works and coment.
    just ignore whatever u feels annoying or, tell them "it's mine, i can fit the wheels on top the roof if i want"....

so, cut the "should i" and start one now... ;D

HA! I was thinking the same thing you guys are, I just didn't say anything!
    I'm going to start one, although it will just be pictures of a Feiro and a bunch of F parts!

Im checking it out