Thread: Knotts berry farm

Knotts berry farm

Well its official, knotts berry farm car show is going to be at same place this year, Its April 25-26 so get your cars ready ''' i will be ready with mine

Re: Knotts berry farm

Is there an official announcement somewhere that you can post?

MURCenary 8)

Excuse me Cars, if you show up at Knotts Berry Farm for the AHA show you may just be the ONLY one there with a replica! Better take a look at this; Kinda sad though that it will only be ONE day! Wished they left it at Knotts where both days could be enjoyed.

The only other option would be for the lambo/Vendetta/f-car guys to find a nice big parking lot and show up on Sunday for an informal gathering just to chill together. We could maybe have something similar to a tailgate party. Some of you So. Cal guys could look into a venue and bring the big BBQ pits??

What say you all??

http://www.replicarclub.com/NewsRele...ndertheSun.htm

oooops, ;D you are right, went to kitcars.com and saw the date ,but that was for last year, i don;t know why they still have that, thats ooold '' see you there i have a gas gril , lets do it

Quote Originally Posted by rundlc
    Excuse me Cars, if you show up at Knotts Berry Farm for the AHA show you may just be the ONLY one there with a replica! Better take a look at this; Kinda sad though that it will only be ONE day! Wished they left it at Knotts where both days could be enjoyed.

The only other option would be for the lambo/Vendetta/f-car guys to find a nice big parking lot and show up on Sunday for an informal gathering just to chill together. We could maybe have something similar to a tailgate party. Some of you So. Cal guys could look into a venue and bring the big BBQ pits??

What say you all??

http://www.replicarclub.com/NewsRele...ndertheSun.htm

that swap meet the next day is a huge socal event.they only do it one day a month and for only a few months of the year.it would be a good idea to see if you could use the same venue.if im not mistaken they do a car show/car display with the swap meet.there will be lots to see and good deals on parts.Thats where i would have my tailgate party.

Tailgate Party ... I'm in...

What date and time...

It would be great to see you all.

MURCenary 8)

Quote Originally Posted by carspancho
    oooops, ;D you are right, went to kitcars.com and saw the date ,but that was for last year, i don;t know why they still have that, thats ooold '' see you there i have a gas gril , lets do it
    ill bring the beer

Beer ? now you are talking

I am going to the AHA (I still want to call it the Knott's show) this year. I have not decided if I am going to drive or trailer my car down or not. I like the idea of the BBQ on Sunday. I can also say that I am looking forward to the swap meet. The Ponoma swap meet is huge and I will have my shopping list ready.