Thread: To Bad

Re: To Bad

Wow I thought inland exotics was going to finish it?

That's crazy man. So much time and money invested, just to let it go?!? At this point I'd finish it if it killed me.
    Yeah, "...and bad mistakes, I've made a few.
    I've had my share of sand kicked in my face but I've come through! ...it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise, I consider it a challenge before the whole human race and I ain't gonna lose!
    We are the champions my friends, and we'll keep on fighting till the end...."

That's quite sad to see.. Why split it into chasis/bodykit though?

I would have thought the best bet would have been to finish it and sell it completed, or otherwise sell it as one partially finished rather than splitting it..

I'm almost suspicious at this point over the motives..

he is fixing it, they said they were gonna fix them and sell it, so he can just get a full build.

Why do people always start with very nice Fiero's and then hack them up? If you are only using the tub, why not start with a beater? Sigh.... good Fieros dying.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    Why do people always start with very nice Fiero's and then hack them up? If you are only using the tub, why not start with a beater? Sigh.... good Fieros dying.

I know doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye :'( :'( I get so emotional :'( :'(

Be ye not sad. for there is another project yet in the works and not all of this car shall being sold. the soul lives on and like the Phoenix this to shall raise again. so saith "the word on the street". i might start speaking in old english now,haha