Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about the "Vendetta"??

How about the "Vendetta"??

What do you guys think about the Vendetta, I think thats what its called. I know it is Murci inspired, but the rear end looks different. I think it looks really cool and would love to build one. I do think I am limited to either a MR2 or a Fiero donor car. Maybe a Porsche boxster if I get lucky) Say, MM I dont mean to start shit, I was just curious about your thoughts on the matter. Anyway, which car do you think would be best to build and easiest. I am pretty handy, and have worked on cars as a kid and with my father with muscle cars specifically. I think what intimidates me the most is attaching the body to the frame of whatever donor car, and I do as money is available, want to pump up the power so the car can go as well as show:O) Dont mean to be a pain in the ass with all the questions!! Thanks for everything you guys! This is an AWESOME SITE!!! For what its worth I think you guys are great and really appreciate you. Jason

Re: How about the "Vendetta"??

vendetta is a cool car, but i have to say you might be happier with a tube chassis. alot more options that way.

I dont think I could afford a tube chassis Cliff. Unfortunately:O( THose tube/race chassis are pretty expensive. My Dad although is right with you and thinks it is not a real car unless it has the tube chassis.

I think the Vendetta is a beautiful car. Its definately its own car, its own design. Franco did a top notch job on the design of the car. One thing for shure,- its definately a cheaper build cost than a Murcie. Murcies (the upper end builds) are expensive due to the prices of OEM parts that people use on them. The Vendetta doesnt use Murcie parts, so naturally the parts are less expensive. Murcie taillights (LP640's) cost about $2700 for the pair. I'm not shure what taillights Franco uses on the Vendetta, but they cant be more than a couple hundred a piece, if that. The kit looks pretty straightforward to build, unlike the Murcie. There is a ton of fabrication that needs to be done on a Murcie. Not so on the Vendetta. If you like the car, go for it.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by cliffscustomfab
    vendetta is a cool car, but i have to say you might be happier with a tube chassis. alot more options that way.
    Alot, and I mean ALOT more money too!
    Without talent experience is worthless

rear tails are from a cadillac srx i believe, theres a sick one on the way soon

Quote Originally Posted by LP640
    rear tails are from a cadillac srx i believe, theres a sick one on the way soon
    Doesn't look like SRX tailights to me. Franco releasing a new kit soon?

yes franco is making a coupe kit and is about done from what he told me. i am waiting one that kit myself. i told him he ought to make one kind of like the reventon, that aggressive look is bad ass.

jbmacniel i pm you.

just want to say this, i dont care from who or what you buy from. its not my buisness, but i will say this, please for the lord's sake becareful of who you buy from and what you buy. ask the sellar if he makes the product, and why you should buy thier product, and what quailifies (exsperince) them to build what you are wanting to buy.

edit: looks like he just released a few slots for bodies.lets see how many actually get em while they're hot. its a very hot car