Thread: R8 panels

R8 panels

Hello,

Please assist me with locating Audi R8 panels.

Many Thanks

Re: R8 panels

i wouldn't bother if i were you, there's a slightly off looking one on an mr2 mkII that's almost done, a number of audi tt -> r8 conversions (although these are even less successful than the mr2 based kit!).

I do have a brand new r8 front bumper and a few other parts if you're interested though, although they are mainly interior pieces that have been moulded to produce carbon versions.

just found a set of wing mirrors too, if they'd be of any help? still need to be moulded but you could have them when i've finished with them

no offence, but in my opinion all R8 attempts sucks so far

Quote Originally Posted by giobenoni
    no offence, but in my opinion all R8 attempts sucks so far
    ie. Cougar R8...smh

My opinion why bother?

Wait a couple of years and I garentee you that you could buy a real R8 in a couple of years its like the NSX and Dodge Viper, 308's. Seriously back then they where a bit pricey and now you could buy one without replicating one.

I just wish the Lamborghini's where as affordable.

Its not the same, i want those panels because i love that design, but not so much his power.. I mean i love that sexy wheelbase, a few inches from the ground, its just my dreamed hot ride, if i could i would put a Chevy Spark engine on it! 

I JUST WANT THAT STYLISH DESIGN! ;D
    That's why i prefer a replica, BTW. I'm from Dominican Republic & in this country all that hard work its not good payed.. We don't have all the opportunities to grow up in your professional career's without been in contact with high level politicians. So this is what happen, u cant think only in your position, your situation.. think in all those 18 years old like me, whose love cars and even have a dream.. and this is just the STRENGHT that we need to continue motivated to be someone..

I mean I'm in the best university of my country, but today by today, i cant say this gonna be my 'Pass' to get CLEAN opportunities.!  ( JUST SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH )

Regards,
    Polivio J.

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel
    My opinion why bother?

Wait a couple of years and I garentee you that you could buy a real R8 in a couple of years its like the NSX and Dodge Viper, 308's. Seriously back then they where a bit pricey and now you could buy one without replicating one.

I just wish the Lamborghini's where as affordable.
    You must mean in a couple decades it will be "affordable", lol.... 91 NSX's still go for a solid 20K... I don't see the R8 getting anywhere even in the 30K's for atleast 10-15 years...