Thread: Check this out!!!

Re: Check this out!!!

one of our member, got shafted for few ginos from this guy. I will not say who, do your search ,

No,this is the guy I bought my 355 interior from, and I was very pleased. He's been sending me emails of this very same project for awhile now.
    The guy's name is Vincent Cresante, and is a talented fiberglass guy. He was making Diablos for awhile, and they looked nice. For pics of my interior that he made, look up the thread "another 355 interior option".

Looking Gooood!

i know of him he sold a diablo roadster to a couple from michigan, when they got ther he gave them a used body that had alot of screw holes like it was mounted before

Quote Originally Posted by 0rcc
    "I only say what I was told by Email. then again who knows what's behind the whole story."
    "...i know of him..."
    Those are called rumors, or gossip, neither possess any credibility of their own, and NEVER serve a positive purpose.
    Ever hear gossip about someone that expounded some admirable trait possessed, or of a selfless act of charity performed for another?
    No. It's always negative comments meant to injure the subject's character, and done in such an insidious/cowardly manner that the target of the attack cannot ascertain the author, only the hearers, and thus could never answer to the charges laid against him. We would ALL do well to ignore such tales, regardless of any sprinklings of truth they may contain, and refuse any participation in their further dissemination.

Remember this: rat poison is made up of 99+% healthy ingredients, with only a very small fraction of lethal toxins. But it's deadly work is hindered not in the slightest, by the smallest of parts.

HOWEVER, As BARTMAN has come forward to tell of his PERSONAL experience, I would recommend any considering doing business with Vincent to proceed with caution, and perform your due diligence. Just because I had a good experience, doesn't mean you will.

Merry Christmas, peace on Earth, good will toward men.