Thread: Hidden cash in your old Fiero?

Hidden cash in your old Fiero?

I recently purchased a new GM vehicle and the salesman asked me if I had any other GM cars so I could get a "loyalty discount".

I mentioned that I had an old Fiero that has been rebodied, is unfinished, and hasn't seen the road in a few years.

Well, that was good enough for the loyalty discount and he took another $825 off the price of the new vehicle (on top of all the other incentives).

I guess they're getting pretty desperate to sell cars.

Re: Hidden cash in your old Fiero?

every delership does that, its just usaully something you have to ask for, nice of him to bring it up tho,
    ford knocked off $2k on a truck for me.

Thats why I don't work with dealerships. They BS when it comes to trade in value.

They tried to give me only $500 on trade for my camaro for a used C5 and I laughed in their face and left.

For the amount of money I'm better of waiting a couple of years while investing some money and then return back to pay off the car cash.

I found some hidden cash in the Fiero I bought to use as a donor for my build. The guy cleaned out all his personal belongings before I picked the car up, but alot of change has slipped into the center console, and couldn't be retrived by the previous owner. I could tell it had accumulated over the years, a few coins at a time. When I stripped the car, I was able to collect all that change, and it added up handsomely. I took the (approximately) $4 in change and stashed it away in my son's piggy-bank.
    So yes, there was hidden cash in my old Fiero.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    I found some hidden cash in the Fiero I bought to use as a donor for my build. The guy cleaned out all his personal belongings before I picked the car up, but alot of change has slipped into the center console, and couldn't be retrived by the previous owner. I could tell it had accumulated over the years, a few coins at a time. When I stripped the car, I was able to collect all that change, and it added up handsomely. I took the (approximately) $4 in change and stashed it away in my son's piggy-bank.
    So yes, there was hidden cash in my old Fiero.
    Lucky you. I only found about $2.50 in change. Primarly, deep in the console. I went to the junk yard and found about a dollar in the console of another Fiero. You still beet me by .50 cents!