Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy

New guy

Hey guys newbie here. Dont know a whole lot about what is in store for me for building a car, but im here for advice. Im interested in building a Lamborghini Murciellago. Who has the best kit? What is the best donor car for the build? Where can I find all the parts ill need? Need advice. Ready to get started ASAP

Re: New guy

Hello and welcome to the forum . First things first you should try looking for a Murcielago kit I dont think a Murciellago exist yet lol. Also if money is no problem the extreme kit would be the best way to go google extremesportscars.com. Next there is no suck thing as a "best" donor car ther is only one that is affordable and will work for said kit (or you can go for the more expensive spaceframe build). I believe the extreme Murcielago comes with all parts needed not sure ???. And heres some advice don't underestimate your budget.

Hey SVT, Mike Vetter is a good guy outta florida. He doesnt advertise the Murci but he has a kit. I think Vetters is built on a porsche donor car. Go to kitcarmike.com He can hook you up!! Also, dont apologize, for some reason this newbie lp640 guy is choosing to respond to you like a jerk, consider the source as my grandpa used to say. We are all on here, (or supposed to be) to help each other, and I for one have had great luck with all these guys, they are the best!! With exception of lp640 for some reason. JB

Has anyone ever used Super Replicas? They look kinda shady. Also what about car kit inc. I would like the extreme replica but how hard would it be to get the kit over here?

i have murci ,lp640 and reventons go to
    http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/katana_bucket/

john

Thanks for the pics John, cars look great. what kit are you using?

mine

Nice! Looks like I have alot of work to do

try this, we are offering this kit complete body kit

The Reventon body kit
    complete kit and very affordable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv1TaYQriHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHPvxPN9t2A

good luck