Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Honda ferrari

  1. #1

    Honda ferrari

    lets see who is the first to notice funny business with this one ;D ;D ;D ;D

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Repli...item1c0f6b50a5

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Honda ferrari

    It's a FIERO (not HONDA) 308 Replica but not a very accurate one and the speedo is not working.....so??
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

  3. #3

    Re: Honda ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    It's a FIERO (not HONDA) 308 Replica but not a very accurate one and the speedo is not working.....so??
    It's not a bad 308 replica.. That is actually a bad 288 GTO body kit.. ;D

  4. #4
    Senior Member DeLorean00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,573

    Re: Honda ferrari

    He was talking about the vtec emblem on the back. :-[

    I use to have a Mercedes 190e touring car. It was done up with all the touring car decals. And on the back bumper I added a "NOT powered by vtec" emblem. Mind you this was the late 90's when every where you looked there was a powered by vtec decals.

  5. #5

    Re: Honda ferrari

    haha i saw that vtec emblem on there earlier today and had to just close out ebay lol.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    195

    Re: Honda ferrari

    this one is like maybe 20 miles from me! may have to go take a look. Any body want more info on it?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    London ON Canada
    Posts
    682

    Re: Honda ferrari

    I had to add my two cents in here!!!!!
    being originally a Honda Tunner guy who use to run 12's with my little CRX I actually thought about a H22 in the back of a fiero... It is a 2.2L and you can get 270 HP at the wheels no problem with out a turbo or super charger.... plus it has a cable shifter linkage and revs fast like a ferrari... I do love the V8's in the kits but lets be honest....super cars do not have a "lub dub" rumble like a cuda, chevelle, or old mustang....I have seen alot of nice kits out there! but the sound gives it away... I thought The attack was great with the H22 in the back!

  8. #8

    Re: Honda ferrari


    I want a SRT-4 engine mid mounted in my car.. Easy 500whp (at the wheels) for not to much $$

  9. #9
    Senior Member VF1Skullangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,622

    Re: Honda ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by viciouscrx
    I had to add my two cents in here!!!!!
    being originally a Honda Tunner guy who use to run 12's with my little CRX I actually thought about a H22 in the back of a fiero... It is a 2.2L and you can get 270 HP at the wheels no problem with out a turbo or super charger.... plus it has a cable shifter linkage and revs fast like a ferrari... I do love the V8's in the kits but lets be honest....super cars do not have a "lub dub" rumble like a cuda, chevelle, or old mustang....I have seen alot of nice kits out there! but the sound gives it away... I thought The attack was great with the H22 in the back!
    V8's are terrible in Fiero's.

    You pay so much and only run 13's. I could buy a 3.8 and run better times for much less.

    Its best to leave the V8 for the Muscle cars.

  10. #10
    Senior Member TwilightZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,200

    Re: Honda ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ferrari
    Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    It's a FIERO (not HONDA) 308 Replica but not a very accurate one and the speedo is not working.....so??
    It's not a bad 308 replica.. That is actually a bad 288 GTO body kit.. ;D
    its actually a ferrari approved design. if i recall the original kit was a decent ferrari gto replica so ferrari sued the company. instead of going underground or quitting they made revisions to the kit until ferrari gave the ok. word on the street was that they had an accessory kit you could buy to reverse all the revisions. thats as much as i can remember.

Similar Threads

  1. f40 on honda del sol?
    By jack999 in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 09:23 AM
  2. any one here own a honda ruckus?
    By Greenmeansgo in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:20 AM
  3. kit for the honda/acura nsx
    By blackpass in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 02:54 PM
  4. fiero 308 with honda
    By disilva in forum The Mall
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:45 AM
  5. That great honda ad
    By MadMechanic in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 01:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •