Thread: Honda ferrari

Honda ferrari

lets see who is the first to notice funny business with this one ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Repli...item1c0f6b50a5

Re: Honda ferrari

It's a FIERO (not HONDA) 308 Replica but not a very accurate one and the speedo is not working.....so??
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    It's a FIERO (not HONDA) 308 Replica but not a very accurate one and the speedo is not working.....so??
    It's not a bad 308 replica.. That is actually a bad 288 GTO body kit.. ;D

He was talking about the vtec emblem on the back. :-[

I use to have a Mercedes 190e touring car. It was done up with all the touring car decals. And on the back bumper I added a "NOT powered by vtec" emblem. Mind you this was the late 90's when every where you looked there was a powered by vtec decals.

haha i saw that vtec emblem on there earlier today and had to just close out ebay lol.

this one is like maybe 20 miles from me! may have to go take a look. Any body want more info on it?

I had to add my two cents in here!!!!!
    being originally a Honda Tunner guy who use to run 12's with my little CRX I actually thought about a H22 in the back of a fiero... It is a 2.2L and you can get 270 HP at the wheels no problem with out a turbo or super charger.... plus it has a cable shifter linkage and revs fast like a ferrari... I do love the V8's in the kits but lets be honest....super cars do not have a "lub dub" rumble like a cuda, chevelle, or old mustang....I have seen alot of nice kits out there! but the sound gives it away... I thought The attack was great with the H22 in the back!

I want a SRT-4 engine mid mounted in my car.. Easy 500whp (at the wheels) for not to much $$

Quote Originally Posted by viciouscrx
    I had to add my two cents in here!!!!!
    being originally a Honda Tunner guy who use to run 12's with my little CRX I actually thought about a H22 in the back of a fiero... It is a 2.2L and you can get 270 HP at the wheels no problem with out a turbo or super charger.... plus it has a cable shifter linkage and revs fast like a ferrari... I do love the V8's in the kits but lets be honest....super cars do not have a "lub dub" rumble like a cuda, chevelle, or old mustang....I have seen alot of nice kits out there! but the sound gives it away... I thought The attack was great with the H22 in the back!
    V8's are terrible in Fiero's.

You pay so much and only run 13's. I could buy a 3.8 and run better times for much less.

Its best to leave the V8 for the Muscle cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ferrari
    Quote Originally Posted by goyal99
    It's not a bad 308 replica.. That is actually a bad 288 GTO body kit.. ;D
    its actually a ferrari approved design. if i recall the original kit was a decent ferrari gto replica so ferrari sued the company. instead of going underground or quitting they made revisions to the kit until ferrari gave the ok. word on the street was that they had an accessory kit you could buy to reverse all the revisions. thats as much as i can remember.