Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K1 Ressurection

K1 Ressurection

just a little teaser of my favorite project to date

...we're getting close.

Still looking for fiberglass work for the production of the final bodies. This is the final design sketch. I need 10 to start with

Re: K1 Ressurection

dam! thanks for showing this picture of the k1 you have just saved me 10 hours of design work for the enzo build you will see why next week....

This is awesome.. 8)

You sure have a lot of neat stuff going on.. How many cars are you working on?

This project i'm hoping will be my business. This is an original K1 Attack. People say it's pretty valuable. I know it's very rare. We've already redesigned the rear of the chassis to incorporate a different more powerful v6 engine. as well as redesign the suspension in the rear. I'll keep you posted on how the new chassis progresses.

I got 3 projects going right now. lambo's just about done. ENZO is right on track, and the K1 well, it's the K1, lol

Quote Originally Posted by jrslyrics
    Look great!
    Can't wait to see it finish.

nice, you just running a regular sohc eninge in that?

I always loved that car..Great design..I always wanted to build a chassis using miata front and rear suspension and make it a mid engine just for fun..good luck with the build..Later Lukester

They are one of my favorite kits of all times. You are right about them being rare, but at the ridiculous price they wanted they would be. I think you will sell a few of them for sure.

The camaro rebody K1 did before the attack was also very nice looking.

Quote Originally Posted by jrslyrics
    This project i'm hoping will be my business. This is an original K1 Attack. People say it's pretty valuable. I know it's very rare. We've already redesigned the rear of the chassis to incorporate a different more powerful v6 engine. as well as redesign the suspension in the rear. I'll keep you posted on how the new chassis progresses.

I got 3 projects going right now. lambo's just about done. ENZO is right on track, and the K1 well, it's the K1, lol

I'm running the JDM VTEC version. 150hp stock, Tuned ECU to squeeze out about 30 more hp hopefully. Our version of the car is going to utilize the v6 out of the acura CL/TL type s.