Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron Replica - ***Thoughts***

Bugatti Veyron Replica - ***Thoughts***

Hello Mad Mechanics! My 1st post...glad to be a part of the community!

Bugatti Veyron Replica - found this on You Tube and thought it was interesting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls4pAXaCZ-4

Re: Bugatti Veyron Replica - ***Thoughts***

wow, my 1st post and I already found the original thread... sorry guys I need to use the seach function.. I know!

Welcome to the forum!!

Don't worry about not using the search button, our search feature here kinda sucks.

I enjoyed the video, I hope to see some completed cars from this guy. But that being said I would never want a replica Veyron. First off I don't think they are that great to look at. And second its the fastest car in the world so having a replica it would never have anywhere near the performance that everyone would want you to demonstrate.

You can build a replica Ferrari that can beat the real deal, same with some of the Lambo's. But a Veyron, no way.

Hey welcome Like they said dont worrie about the search factor hope to see your build what ever it is..Later Lukester

Hi Big Hock, wellcome + hug.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    Welcome to the forum!!

Don't worry about not using the search button, our search feature here kinda sucks.

I enjoyed the video, I hope to see some completed cars from this guy. But that being said I would never want a replica Veyron. First off I don't think they are that great to look at. And second its the fastest car in the world so having a replica it would never have anywhere near the performance that everyone would want you to demonstrate.

You can build a replica Ferrari that can beat the real deal, same with some of the Lambo's. But a Veyron, no way.

Does this tickel your fansy???

Quote Originally Posted by prototype2
    Welcome to the forum!!

Does this tickel your fansy???

WOAH>>... is it a prototype of a new model unrelease veyron???? damn how could i missed this..... thx bro for sharing.... extremely nice car...

DeLorean00, this doesn't tickle me.
    But it hardened me instead.
    Like looking at Ms.Universe undressing.
    LOL.

Welcome to the forum!!

I've got to agree. I am impressed with what they do, but never really liked the way they looked. Just an opinion of course .

Kevin

Well, thanks guys for not coming down on me for posting about another thread!! Anyway a bit about myself, I have always wanted a kit car (at least since about the age of 16 when I first subscribed to Kit Car Magazine -I'm 38 now) and I think its finally time to study up and figure out the best option to get into this hobby. Looking around I'm really impressed with the 360 and 430 kits that are out for the MR2. But I did notice the Lambo/Boxter build in the forum as well. Lots of decisions and I think it will all come down to price and ease of build for me. Anyway I think the forum is great - and I'm learing alot!!

Cheers!

-Gene in Colorado Springs