Thread: Lamborghini or Ferrari Interior oem

Lamborghini or Ferrari Interior oem

So as new owner of Carbon Fiber Creations, I wanted to come through and make some changes to David's original postings. We do not do free Carbon fiber work. However, we do make different Lamborghini parts. You do not have to provide us with the OEM Part up front, but if you do not then I charge an initial core charge until the job is done. Once the work is finished and you receive your finished part, then you can send me your OEM Part. I know what it is like to have parts out to get them done in Carbon Fiber, and it sucks.
    What's the use in having an awesome ride if it has parts missing??? Crazy I know..

My shop does high quality work, and I keep my prices at bare minimum. I can lay out what the charges are so you can compare them to other shops. I guarantee all our work for 1 year. And you can always return your part for a full refund if you are dissatisfied.

Carbon Fiber Creations has gotten a bad rap in the past, but I truly want to fix all of that. I purchased this small Glendale AZ company because I love it. I love making my ride exceptional and I figured others would too.

So give me a chance to prove to you that things have changed around here. I guarantee you'll be happy.

Sincerely
    Mona Simpson
    Carbon Fiber Creations

Re: Lamborghini or Ferrari Interior oem

Good luck! Don't pull a Hughes.

usual precautions necessary for anyone dealing with this guy. I've come across him before on a lotus forum. apparently there are a lot of similar stories involving him so be careful if anyone plans to send any parts/money

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/s...-action-78767/

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/n...01/index2.html

Quote Originally Posted by dratts1
    Whats a 'Hughes'? I had asked many times during the time he posted what happened to this miracle guy 'hughes' and nobody knew what happened. Now.... you brought it up, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???

he had a few parts from people that he was going to mould to produce aerospace quality carbon parts. needless to say things didn't work out as planned, he disappeared without trace for a while, suddenly reappeared months later after having 'family problems' to let people know they would get there parts back. took a while for everyone to get their parts back from him and they had to pay for their own shipping, despite the original agreement being that he would give them free carbon parts and pay for their shipping and the return of the original parts he borrowed to mould...
    he also owed money on some parts i believe.

was a long time ago so i may be wrong about some things but you get the general idea

shame things never worked out, it would have been great to have someone like him on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dratts1

Quote Originally Posted by 8c
    usual precautions necessary for anyone dealing with this guy. I've come across him before on a lotus forum. apparently there are a lot of similar stories involving him so be careful if anyone plans to send any parts/money

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/s...-action-78767/

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/n...01/index2.html

8c, u da man! Hahaha!!!...and great true story u told..no..u have no mistake at all...
    But just cut the long story short...

Quote Originally Posted by 8c
    he had a few parts from people that he was going to mould to produce aerospace quality carbon parts. needless to say things didn't work out as planned, he disappeared without trace for a while, suddenly reappeared months later after having 'family problems' to let people know they would get there parts back. took a while for everyone to get their parts back from him and they had to pay for their own shipping, despite the original agreement being that he would give them free carbon parts and pay for their shipping and the return of the original parts he borrowed to mould...
    he also owed money on some parts i believe.

was a long time ago so i may be wrong about some things but you get the general idea

shame things never worked out, it would have been great to have someone like him on this forum.
    Gotcha! Thanks for the explanation, never was able to figure out what happened. Seems like all the folks on here who boast about what they can do, and provide services/parts for us forum members who actually build cars, end up being criminals in the end.

That story is mostly true, with the exception that I actually paid for the shipping to get the parts back to the owner, and I paid off any debt I had towards him... so it didn't really cost anyone anything. I did however waste four months of their time, which I've appologized for and have been forgiven for.

Just water under the bridge.

-Hughes