Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super replica stole my video

Re: Super replica stole my video

Quote Originally Posted by mmbrazil
    Tha sad thing about super replicas is that they are ripping people of often and are making good money with it,or else they would have quit making new videos or making body kits over crappy chassis saying they´ve built super cars.

Just for thoughts, cause i hear a lot of people saying " but they have films of their cars" if you built an exact supercar wouldn´t you film the interior and film it driving it hard?
    Its just a painted body kit on a crappy chassis.
    I am developing a custom body for me, and making the body is easy, the difficult part is to make a perfect match interior parts.
    I doubt they are making money...it doesn't cost nearly anything to make a youtube video....and they never show the build in progress only the rough beginning with the donor hacking and the final product or in their case the real car at some legit dealership. I feel sad for the poor saps that don't do any research before send strangers in foreign country money...

I all ready took down the copy of my video that super replica stole from my youtube account. Also I'm taking legal action against their company and working to take down some of the scamming web sites they have. Orlando M.

Also I believe that we should stick together on this and I will appreciate everyone that joined forces against this company. It will not be easy to completely shoot them down from youtube, but it can be done. If we can remove them from youtube, that will be a lethal blow to these scums. If you don't know how, its very easy. Go to youtube and just hit the flag and click the spam category and hit scam/fraud. Please let your internet friends join on this too and ask them to do the same and we will teach this scamming company a good lesson. To close their websites is a little more difficult but it also can be done. At least for now I know I can close the ones where they have my videos. Orlando M

You might as well put the video back up. They have already stolen the video and you want to keep your own marketing going.

Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    You might as well put the video back up. They have already stolen the video and you want to keep your own marketing going.
    Orlando,
    just watermark Your video, or any pictures you will post it anywhere, make this as your rules
    i got so many emails asking me, please please please to send them pictures with no watermarks of my Reventon Build
    but I INSIST that i have to Watermark it, NO Exception

Not only should you watermark your video, you should wear a shirt with your info and have a banner with your info displayed somewhere. I've been doing video production for 17 years. Watermarking is easy. If you need help pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reventon911
    Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    Orlando,
    just watermark Your video, or any pictures you will post it anywhere, make this as your rules
    i got so many emails asking me, please please please to send them pictures with no watermarks of my Reventon Build
    but I INSIST that i have to Watermark it, NO Exception
    I agree. Mark it with your email like Eddy does on his revention.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016