Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super replica stole my video

Super replica stole my video

Super replica had the nerves to steal my video and has posted on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/westcoastcustomcomus Also they are using my video on their website http://www.westcoastcustomcom.us/ These scums don't quit and it's time for us to do something about it or at least I'm going to. These people are not going to get away with this. > Orlando M.

Re: Super replica stole my video

SMH, Sorry to hear tha dude... BTW... Their slogan is "A name you can trust"

hmmm anyone know anybody that does contracts, maybe we all can fix our problems in this industry, hate it for ya dude

Guys, I know this is my first post however you all cannot be so out of it to believe that Orlando M. is not the same as SR.

People wake up.......................

BTW, SR (Orlando)you come on here looking for people to wire you thousands of dollars for something that does not exist. Some people are getting smart. Lets for a second look at the reasons way I should do business with you.

1. I want to wire a complete stranger money
    2. I like the pictures of all or some of the custom work that has been completed by you
    3. I like the fact that the car will not be completed for another year or so
    4. I like that fact that I can come and visit your shop and see,touch and drive you cars
    5. I like how the laws in your country are the same in mine, great that I can enforce your contract in my country
    6. I like reading and speaking with your past customers

Just a few benefits to look at.

Orlando shows his works.

SR shows picts and videos of real cars / doesnt belongs to him.

So, i think they are two diffrent person.

Quote Originally Posted by lambolambo
    Orlando shows his works.

SR shows picts and videos of real cars / doesnt belongs to him.

So, i think they are two diffrent person.
    I also believe Orlando has nothing to do with SR.. They are notorious for stealing pictures and videos of others work and claiming it to be thier own..

Also, you can simply take a trip to florida and meet Orlando. Not to mention he is based in the US and therefore subject to US law. What I think you should do if file an action against them. it will be easy to obtain a C&D for this if you can prove that the video is yours. It's important to watermark your videos and pics to help prevent and identify your media properties.

If anyone wants to you can use my site, http://www.flickpal.com. you can enable a watermark in there. If someone jacks your image, I can have a C&D issued to the webhost! Threaten a Media release of the action and they'll disable the account...i've done this plenty of times. No one wants to deal with bad press.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitcarfan
    BTW, SR (Orlando)you come on here looking for people to wire you thousands of dollars for something that does not exist. Some people are getting smart. Lets for a second look at the reasons way I should do business with you.
    For one if you have delt with people who are looking at kits or turnkeys, you would know about 60-80% of them are just tire kickers! and just want to waste your time to satisfy their questions they might have about it. So by getting some sort of deposit small or large, that filters out the serious from the dreamers.

welcome to the club...they still use pictures I took when I visited Extreme in England ... I contacted them but only got bs replies ..