Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ED F430

ED F430

hmm..what do you think..looks a little weird, no?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-ED-F430...item45f145d54b

Re: ED F430

i dont think its a bad looking car at all,,these guys created this from scrtach using cad and hard work,i know its been cribbed for dimensional differance but i reckon other manufacturers had a real wake up call from these guys...anyone can splash/modify oem pannels and make em work,but to start from nowt!!! a real big up to the guys behind it,Other manufacturers realise that if they at enzodesign can produce this car with these dimensional differances to oem then heres a thought"they could produce one at any size they want"!!!! christ that means they could create any replica at any size they want!!! christ that means these guys can produce any replica they want at anytime!!!. a big big wake up call for all in the industry me thinks!..
    enzodesign..well done fellas.from scratch....pure genius...absoloute genius

hmmm...well, I don't know..pure genius and from scratch to me is Orlando with his Bugatti...but not this. I think it is way off and a little bit overpriced for such inaccuracy...but hey, just my .2 cents...

hi
    thanks aplina ferrari, you have hit the nail on the head, and i really appricate someone seeing what we did and not just compairing it.
    but out of interest, i think it gets compaired to other replicas as to the original?
    heres a frontal shot scaled best i can to be fair with a real car (middle) and a replica (bottom) and ours (top) now there is always camera angel differences but i think i chose 3 shots that are similar as best is available, and ill do the side next and post in shortly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and dont forget
    our bonnet opens the correct way, the rear engine cover can be opened for engine access with the hood up and the rear hood/engine covers do the correct bi-fold movement, which we also supply as an electric option.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi,
    I think the Guys at Enzo have done a great job. All credit to them its unique, no pinching other peoples kits and blending it together with OE bits to call their own. Plus no fear of being shut down by the powers that be!.Its a great kit for any one to fit, all the mr2 mounting points etc fast and practical, lots of r+d sweat and tears went into I bet, good job something new to a market that needs all the help it can get. cheers keep up the ideas

that is my favorite feature of this replica. The way the trunk and hood opens correctly do you think you will be working on an R8 spyder next.

hi thanks for the replies, we are always getting beat up on by mainstream! glad to see some positive response on its merits for how it came about and what it does.
    as for the r8, sorry no, were working on the 458 and hope to have one out for stoneliegh this year were looking to be working with a uk guy well known for his v8 conversion on the mr2 (subject to actual confirmation but its in the pipeline) and also making it for the boxster too., were also looking seriously at the porsche spyder hybrid concept as a straight bolt on bodykit for the boxster, not as a replica just a out the box bodykit.
    for anyone interested were also offering an out the box painted ready to fit edf430 kit, available in any standard toyota colour and also any standard ferrari colour (not mica's and pearls) at 10,000 can be fitted in 10 hrs, if you able to strip yout toyota your able to fit this kit, no painting no bonding no mess!
    we also have a proper full dash conversion with airbags(currently only LHD as thats our biggest business) and complete interior package. pictures available in 2 weeks.

enzodesign:
    hey no thanks needed ,im just callin it how it is,you produced something from scratch to a design peramiter"overall size" that you set out yourselves...well done.This does however make other kit makers "who rely soley on getting oem pannels by hook or by crook and set about them with pva and release wax as soon as they can...nope i think its fair to say you got em all crappin theirselves...after all i guess its also fair to say that you could actually produce a gallrdo/a 458/ aston/reventon /veyron ,heck the klist cant end coz you guys dont need to wait for the the oem stuff to get going "unlike most"..
    its apoor man indeed who cant say "bloody well done fella"..,well i can say it and mean it,coz i know you have done what others can only dream of!!!!

re your engine cover though wont the paint come off it??dont really understand how paint sticks to plastic??not knocking it oor saying it cant,i just dont understand how it sticks??

keep it up,wish my build of a gallardo looked half as good thats for sure
    jon

Yep as Alpina says he is bang on again, no one can dare knock you as there is no one doing what you do ! so who can pick holes, keep meaning to come have a look at your kit but time does not always allow. Cant wait to see the other projects you have on the go. Again all credit to you and all the best