Thread: naerc or chassiwork

naerc or chassiwork

Hi folks my name is Ian and 32 years old from montreal canada. i am a lurker to the kitcar forum for several years and followed dales build since is first black diablo roadster about 12-14 years ago hell time flyes by sooo fast.i am going to start a diablo roadster and i am just wondering wich chassis to build between chassiwork and naerc. i know that i could find both plans chassiwork plans from ebay and naerc from dales(lambobuilder). annyways i would like to know the opinions on both chassis owners thats have completed their chassis so i can make a clear opinion on what to start my build with. thanks and sorry for my english since i am a french canadian.

Re: naerc or chassiwork

HI all,

Your english is definately easily readable! As far as what your looking for, go to the link below, it is a forum where most the Lambo kit builders hang out.... Probably receive a quicker answer there....

http://www.kitcentral.com/
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: naerc or chassiwork

thanks for your reply and yes i have already asked the same question there and with already a couple comments from other member thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pavo_rodddy
    HI all,

Your english is definately easily readable! As far as what your looking for, go to the link below, it is a forum where most the Lambo kit builders hang out.... Probably receive a quicker answer there....

http://www.kitcentral.com/