Thread: Any builders from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucy or Penn.?

Any builders from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucy or Penn.?

Hi guys,

I purchased a LP640 from another member here that is about 85% completed. I know my way around a toolbox however this is my first kit car and I'm a little nervous about hanging the doors and decklid and getting them correct. I also want to get power windows and keyless entry installed before buttoning up the doors because from what I've read, once they are together, they are basically sealed.

I'm looking for anyone with experience that is willing to help me out in person when the time comes to finish this part of the project. The car is coming to NE Ohio (Lima Ohio 45801) and I'm open to either bringing the car to you if you are close enough or having you come here.

I'll gladly reimburse you for you time and travel and I'm looking to make some new friends in the hobby at the same time.

Any takers? ;D

Chris

Re: Any builders from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucy or Penn.?

i am in lagrange ohio,i might be able to help you some.i have never messed with a lambo,but have built a few cars over the years. my current build is on here under (my car build) just let me know if i can help.

john

Quote Originally Posted by Murci Me
    Hi guys,

I purchased a LP640 from another member here that is about 85% completed. I know my way around a toolbox however this is my first kit car and I'm a little nervous about hanging the doors and decklid and getting them correct. I also want to get power windows and keyless entry installed before buttoning up the doors because from what I've read, once they are together, they are basically sealed.

I'm looking for anyone with experience that is willing to help me out in person when the time comes to finish this part of the project. The car is coming to NE Ohio (Lima Ohio 45801) and I'm open to either bringing the car to you if you are close enough or having you come here.

I'll gladly reimburse you for you time and travel and I'm looking to make some new friends in the hobby at the same time.

Any takers? ;D

Chris
    POST SOME PICS!

Hey Murci Me, I am in Jackson Center Ohio. It is about 30 min south of you. I am building a Diablo, maybe if nothing else, we could compare notes and ideas. Pm me with you info.

please take pics on how u build this im in the same process,

Hi John,

There seems to be quite a few Buckeye builders on here.

Very nice car!

It looks like we are about two hours apart. I'll keep in touch and when I get my car home, if you and a couple other of the guys on here want to come over for a cookout and some cold beverages we can have a little kit car club get together at my house (family invited of course).

I'm really excited to get started in this hobby and start working on my LP640. Any true car guy will admit that the cars are only half of the fun and hanging out with buddies that share the same interest is the other half.

Take care and I'll be contacting you again soon,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by newb123
    please take pics on how u build this im in the same process,
    Will do....

Many pictures to follow! 8)

Chris