Thread: Is this place legit?

Is this place legit?

http://www.usedfieroparts.com/bodyk/

Wondering if this place is legit or a scam site? looking into them for a turnkey.. price seems very low, which is a warning sign!

Thanks all!

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: Is this place legit?

he is legit ,he has shipped parts to me Triangle G, Steve when he was still selling G28 KITS ,people get a clear understanding , a used fiero with wheel adapters an some cheap offset rims, with no modifications to the fiero ,everything that came on the fiero is used ,NO upgrades, on THE BRAKES ,SUSP. INTERIOR , GOOD PAINT, LIGHTS ,POWER WINDOWS AN DOOR LOCKS , SO AS I STATED ,its a PROP CAR ,this is what you are purchasing
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    he is legit ,he has shipped parts to me Triangle G, Steve when he was still selling G28 KITS ,people get a clear understanding , a used fiero with wheel adapters an some cheap offset rims, with no modifications to the fiero ,everything that came on the fiero is used ,NO upgrades, on THE BRAKES ,SUSP. INTERIOR , GOOD PAINT, LIGHTS ,POWER WINDOWS AN DOOR LOCKS , SO AS I STATED ,its a PROP CAR ,this is what you are purchasing
    Ah, I understand. So it may be cheaper to go elsewhere? I do not WANT a murci replica, will not be using badges, etc. Do need power windows and locks though. looks like I should look elsewhere, huh?

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

do a cost analysis OR better terms a parts list plan for your build , building your own car is the biggest Labor savings ,if you have skills , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    do a cost analysis OR better terms a parts list plan for your build , building your own car is the biggest Labor savings ,if you have skills , YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!!
    Non only do I not have the skills, I do not have the time, location, tools, or (really) desire to do so. I am actually more interested in the vendetta, This just picqued my interest as it is something like 20k cheaper.

I actually had my last car which was a G-24 built by David at UsedFieroparts.com or also bodykitz.com. Am posting some pics of his work, the doors and windows worked but honestly could have been a lot better.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by akhan77
    I actually had my last car which was a G-24 built by David at UsedFieroparts.com or also bodykitz.com. Am posting some pics of his work, the doors and windows worked but honestly could have been a lot better.
    May I ask what was all wrong with it? Is his newer stuff the g28? (like the pictured car)

the car pictured is a G24, the new one listed on his website is a G40 which is basically a G28L with the scoops. You can ask him to do one without the scoops.

Overall the car was ok quality but could have been better, as far as the doors he used Fiero door glass and fiberglassed in the rest of the door. Also the fiero mechanism was still in the door which made it very heavy and needed 2 hands to open it.

This was a few years back in 2006-2007, maybe he knows how to do it better now.