Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolute cheapest possible price.

Absolute cheapest possible price.

Ok, just as a question, what would be the cheapest possible price to build a lamborghini murc. replica. Would..
    fiero-1500
    kit-4500
    paint-500
    interior-1000
    misc-500
    =$8000
    even be possible for a somewhat good looking replica. I dont mean 500hp racing machine, but just something to drive around in.

Re: Absolute cheapest possible price.

how accurate? I dont think you can get an accurate, safe build for that price no. I personally would be very leery of anything under 15k (keep in mind I have never built one, always paid to have it done) :

Well accurate to where the drunk girls walking out of the club think its real ;D and the only other problem I would think of would be stretching the fiero. I wouldnt want to cut corners there.

You still need to include:
    -the stretch (shop cost $1000-1500) or do it your self for around $500
    -Body install (shop cost $2500-$10000) or do it your self for around $1000+
    -$500 paint is VERY cheap
    -Lights ($400-2000)
    -Wheels and spacers/suspension $1000 at least

and on goes the list..

Just buy my kit for $13999 OR best offer 8)

Quote Originally Posted by joey24x18
    Ok, just as a question, what would be the cheapest possible price to build a lamborghini murc. replica. Would..
    fiero-1500
    kit-4500
    paint-500
    interior-1000
    misc-500
    =$8000
    even be possible for a somewhat good looking replica. I dont mean 500hp racing machine, but just something to drive around in.
    I think they only way you will be even close to that price is if you buy one off of ebay that someone is just ready to get rid of and you get a steal on it. Nothing that is worth having is going to go for that cheap.

You also have to consider the countless dollars that you spend for extras on a build... things like fiberglass and resin, latches, hinges, lift supports, wheel spacers, wheels and tires, etc. etc. It adds up VERY fast.

damm phil still dont want the porsche huh lol
    john

Quote Originally Posted by katana
    damm phil still dont want the porsche huh lol
    john
    I would love to take it but I need a 4 door, really looking into an 03+ E class. If I still have the f355 when I get my enzo I will do the trade

Quote Originally Posted by joey24x18
    fiero-1500
    kit-4500
    paint-500
    interior-1000
    misc-500
    =$8000
    If you look hard and long enough you might get LUCKY and snap up an unfinished Lambo kit on eBay for around $10K....Some people are desperate for cash and they unload anything for cheap.

Keep on looking.... ;D

Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

dont forget the rims, if you want fiero brakes and tires then your fine, but if you want very nice 18 rims, large tires, and big brakes set. it will be alot more. just those 3 things for me the costs are,

18in. chrome narec rims/tires are approx: $8000.00
    big west coast fireo brake set upgrade $3000.00

interior depends if you want the 100% fiero then your fine, otherwise this is what they cost me for some items for the interior all form narec.

leather upgrade
    carbon fiber piece for the center of the car
    carbon fiber door sils, all the stickers,
    upgrade guages, bull logo ac circle pieces, ac vents, lambo seatbelts, sun visors, shiftgate w/ buttons, door handles, lights for door ends, big light in the center of the car, lambo mats, door arm rest pieces, fast airlift system for the front of the car, some suspension parts, all lambo badges, complete engine cover for back of the car, windashield wipers w/ carbon fiber parts like the real one has, carbon fiber eye lids for the front lights, theres more i dont remember right now, all cost for me over $20,000.00

ac climate control for rice burner $500.00 if remember correct.
    my alpine in dash dvd player, with all the normal side , back speakers costs $800.00

professional shop to paint for the car 2000.00 to 3000.00

the high quality kit shipped right from d&r replicas 15,000.00

new rebuilt engine (unless you want the old fiero engine which can break down everytime you use it) costs 3000.00

new ac compressor, exhaust system 600.00

labor for someone to do the entire car $$$$$$ more than everything listed above so far! but you can build it yourself and save half off the entire project if you good at building things which i cannot do at all.

theres alot more i forget right now, but these are the major parts to start the car.

misc, parts wires, coolant, screws, window cleaner and alot more. 200.00

all this is not a racing machine, just something to drive around in. if for racing add ALOT MORE for the new engine!

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodlover
    dont forget the rims, if you want fiero brakes and tires then your fine, but if you want very nice 18 rims, large tires, and big brakes set. it will be alot more. just those 3 things for me the costs are,

18in. chrome narec rims/tires are approx: $8000.00
    big west coast fireo brake set upgrade $3000.00

interior depends if you want the 100% fiero then your fine, otherwise this is what they cost me for some items for the interior all form narec.

leather upgrade
    carbon fiber piece for the center of the car
    carbon fiber door sils, all the stickers,
    upgrade guages, bull logo ac circle pieces, ac vents, lambo seatbelts, sun visors, shiftgate w/ buttons, door handles, lights for door ends, big light in the center of the car, lambo mats, door arm rest pieces, fast airlift system for the front of the car, some suspension parts, all lambo badges, complete engine cover for back of the car, windashield wipers w/ carbon fiber parts like the real one has, carbob fiber eye lids for the front lights, all cost for me over $20,000.00

ac climate control for rice burner $500.00 if remember correct.
    my alpine in dash dvd player, with all the normal side , back speakers costs $800.00

professional shop to paint for the car 2000.00 to 3000.00

the high quality kit shipped right from d&r replicas 15,000.00

new rebuilt engine (unless you want the old fiero engine which can break down everytime you use it) costs 3000.00

new ac compressor, exhaust system 600.00

labor for someone to do the entire car $$$$$$ more than everything listed above so far! but you can build it yourself and save half off the entire project if you good at building things which i cannot do at all.

theres alot more i forget right now, but these are the major parts to start the car.

misc, parts wires, coolant, screws, window cleaner and alot more. 200.00

all this is not a racing machine, just something to drive around in. if for racing add ALOT MORE for the new engine!
    'misc, parts wires, coolant, screws, window cleaner and a lot more. 200.00'

I think you meant to say $200.00 is for the gas! Not including the parts! I can't imagine how many tanks of gas I used chasing down parts. I would think at least triple that figure and my car is only half way done.