Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LP640 builds

LP640 builds

Hey guys have been a long time guest, finally decided to register today. I am in the market for a LP640 replica most likely Fiero based. I had seen some build diaries here a little while back and if I remember correctly there was one that supposed to be finished in March.

Don't remember the name of the company I think it was something Exotic... Would the owner of that car like to post any pics? As I want to see a finished car before starting a build and any builder recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Re: LP640 builds

company is INLAND EXOTICS.

Hi, I think the build diary you were referring to was mine. My car was not done in March but will be completed by mid June. There was a delay due to the interior still being worked on and other issues that came up in the previous months.

Raj

Quote Originally Posted by meraaraj
    Hi, I think the build diary you were referring to was mine. My car was not done in March but will be completed by mid June. There was a delay due to the interior still being worked on and other issues that came up in the previous months.

Raj
    Raj,

Is everything else done? The interior is usually last, right?

Hey bro, no everything else is not done. My doors, glass (windshield etc) still need to be done. My car will go for paint in May. This will take 2 weeks for the painting process to be completed and then everything else will be bolted on.

Raj

my chassis is looking spectacular! ;D

Good to hear man

Raj

Thanks Twilight Z for the info

Meraraj - Is your car done then expect for the interior? Would really like to see some pics if possible.

LP640 - I am assuming you are also building a LP640, if so on which donor and where did you get the body from? Would you like to post any pics of your chassis?

Anyone here have a finished LP640 replica? if so from which builder. Before deciding want to see a finished car...

Meraraj - oh ok, I guess there are a lot of things left on your car. You sure it will be done in June like you say? Also if I you don't mind me asking when did you start your build? Just trying to get an idea of approx how long it will take. Sorry I forgot where did you get your body from, is it from carkitinc? can you post any pics?

Also if I remember correctly was it you or someone else was getting replica Hermera wheels made? If so do you have pics of those?
    LA lambo dealer is quoting over 12k for those wheels...I think if getting a replica car made, then getting replica wheels made also makes sense.

LP640 - are you doing a tube chassis build?

Yes , from where can we get an accurate LP640 Body kit ?

i mean reliable supplier ? ???