Thread: Lambo Buider's

Lambo Buider's

Us Lamborghini builder's need promoted too! I have nothing against Ferrari's, other than there is way too much discussion about them on this site. How will I ever get promoted? I've never messed with an "easy" conventional (borrrriiinnnggg!) car door. But I've successfully mounted two forward folding(EXCITING!!!) door's. I guess the Lambo's are just too challenging for average people. We are a small elete group that need's major challenge's in our live's. Putting body panel's on would be like changing sock's after building a Lambo. What was done for the noob's, need's to be done for us! UNITE!! As soon as I can figure out how to post pic's, (I said we were elete, I didn't say I was smart) I'm flooding this site in a hostile take over. Ari, can your site handle it?
    I'm just kidding about too much Ferrari's guy's. I LOVE FERRARI's! I had to find some way to get my # of post's up. I wasn't kidding about the sock's though. haha OOOHHH, I can see the hair standing up on all those Ferrari emblem's from here!

aconcepts

Re:Lambo Buider's

lol
    lambos are harder to build by far

My dream is to build a Lambo.A 30th. aniv.model.I stumbled on to Bill of B&B spyder and went to work for him at the begining of last year.I figured Id get my feet wet in the Kitcar biz.I did learn alot(not from Bill,except that hes a crook and a lier)I think they are fun to build because you have to use your brain.You just cant go to your local auto store and buy parts,you have to make them.Anyway I left B&B in January and went back to a regular bodyshop.I have a Merige 355 in my home garage that Im working on,witch I will sell when Im done.I will than get a Watson kit to build for my wife.From there I dont know,maybe another Watson to sell,or maybe my Lambo.Decisions decisions.

What? Lambo? Lambo?
    Is that one of those pedal cars?
    Whats a lambo? ???

Once upon a time ,,,,,,in a land called ,,,,,Italy,,,,,,two angry men got into an argument and both decided to build REALLY FAST CARS,,,,,,,,,and they were good,,,,,,,,the end.

;D I had a great 2 and 1/2 hour conversation with "Spoon" on Friday night. He is very knowledgable and is nearly ready to paint his 25'th countach! We discussed everything from water drains to cheating wives. He has shared a cd full of pics and has offered his help for the future. If anyone is in the painful process of building a countach,,,,,,,,talk to him. He already has run into most of the problems I look forward to working out. Thanks again Spoon and talk to you again soon! 8)

Two great Lambo resources:

Diablo Builder's Forum:
    http://phantom.mightybot.com/cgi-bin...i?action=intro

and this site has the complete build manual for an IFG Diablo in PDF format, with color photos:
    http://www.lambobuilder.com/manual.html

- Bill

: OMG! Does anyone know of a manual for the IFG Countach like this one on the Diablo? This would be an INCREDIBLE help for us Countach builders. Unbelievable detail in the manual! 8)