Thread: car kit inc 355 ??

car kit inc 355 ??

I am newbie and excuse my english a speak french. I want known what do you think of the 355 kit for car kit inc. I want to build a mercy 2 but I have no experience what to you think for a first kit the 355. Or can I go with a mercy 2 the donor car is a fiero.

Re: car kit inc 355 ??

I think the easiest kit would be the DNA 430. I don't know about the car kit inc.

Welcome to the forum.

For a first kit, I'd stay away from a lambo replica; it will be the most difficult to build.

The 355 would be a good start; I'd try not to do a spider/convertible tho.

As far as carkitinc's site goes, they've had several pictures of different kits on their. I'm sure their car uses a mold from another manufacturer; hard to tell which kit they actually offer.

gismo;

Are you in Eastern Canada (taking a wild guess due to the French??)?

Reason I ask is that in Windsor Ontario, Fiero Conversions has a 355 kit available as well. I don't know the quality but I am dealing with them on 328/308 panels and I have found them to be very honest and good to work with so far.

There was also a member here trying to sell off the molds and panels from his old 355 business NSX (Carlos) is in Mississauga Ontario.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Yeah the DNA kits are probably your best bet.

DNA or Dave Jones the dj has a better interior but the DNA is closer to the real exterior look.

Do a DNA 430 it is pretty straight forward to build and complete. ;D

Thanks all but I live in québec canada and I don't want build a spyder and I want doing my kit with a fiero

Or what do you think of a diablo kit vs a 355

diablo would be the same as a murcy, I would go with a non-stretch kit like a 355 or 308/328

gismo;

Since you are in Quebec, talk to Jim and Sue down in Windsor at Fiero Conversions and I am sure they will be able to help you out.

If this is your first kit, build something that doesn't require stretching or cutting up the Fiero chassis. A 308/328 kit would fit that bill rather nicely.

Again, build a simple one first and then get into the stretches like a full length 355 or a Diablo. Diablos are very difficult same as Murci's. 355's are easier than the Lamborghinis but they are more work as well if you stretch.

If you want a 355, there is also Bartman on the forum here that bought up the 355 moulds from Air Dynamics which are the best 355 panels you can get in my opinion. He should have a non stretched version as well in the set of moulds.

God luck with your decisions.
    Cheers
    Don

308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV