Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi there i just got a new original Ferrari 360 momo steering and i want to fit i

hi there i just got a new original Ferrari 360 momo steering and i want to fit i

hi there i just got a new original Ferrari 360 momo steering and i want to fit it to my car where can i buy a Peugeot momo steering wheel adapter i looked on eBay but there is nothing :<

please help

Re: hi there i just got a new original Ferrari 360 momo steering and i want to fit i

Is the hub removeable on the 360 wheel or is it Incorporated into the cast of the wheel frame?

Re: hi there i just got a new original Ferrari 360 momo steering and i want to fit i

I made my own by trimming away the stock donor steering wheel from the hub, bolting a piece of 1/8" plate to the the stock hub by drilling and threading wherever possible. I managed 4 1/4" bolts. I then welded 2" exhaust tube to space out the momo steering wheel to meet my need and added another 1/8" steel plate that was drilled and threaded to match the momo. It is WAY stronger than most of the tin steering wheel adapters I have seen. In fact, I found the correct one for my application and laughed at it.

Jim

Glad to hear you got it worked out. Post a few photos if you don't mind. I would like to see how it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by jdinner
    I made my own by trimming away the stock donor steering wheel from the hub, bolting a piece of 1/8" plate to the the stock hub by drilling and threading wherever possible. I managed 4 1/4" bolts. I then welded 2" exhaust tube to space out the momo steering wheel to meet my need and added another 1/8" steel plate that was drilled and threaded to match the momo. It is WAY stronger than most of the tin steering wheel adapters I have seen. In fact, I found the correct one for my application and laughed at it.

Jim
    yes could you please post some pictures i will like to modify mine :>

Jim, that's FREAKING GENIUS

When I grow up I wanna be just like Jim.

The guy is a GENIUS!

Just take a look at his work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dri4jpzt56I

I took a few pics of what I am describing. It is WAY stronger than the aftermarket crap out there.

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel
    When I grow up I wanna be just like Jim.

The guy is a GENIUS!

Just take a look at his work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dri4jpzt56I
    Thanks man!!

That turned out very nice! Great job!