Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kit Car builder

Kit Car builder

Hi,
    Anyone in Southern Californio who knows how to build a Ferrari F40?

Thanks

Re: Kit Car builder

Theres a guy on here name fill*up with a beautiful for sale if you want to skip all the work

Already have the kit and the donor.. Already made some modifications to the front clip. Also, looking to change the windshield...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    Theres a guy on here name fill*up with a beautiful for sale if you want to skip all the work
    Are you drunk or blind? Look at the car.

Yeap...I felt the same way about the red F40.... I didn't want to be rude, but that red F40 needs lot of work...Of course, mine needs even more work... :-[

I wish I was A Mod, All You do geoz is talk crap, You have nothing worth showing us yet you slam everyone elses builds/projects. I hope you get hit by a bus

I wish I was A Mod, All You do geoz is talk crap, You have nothing worth showing us yet you slam everyone elses builds/projects. I hope you get hit by a bus
    Take a look at what I'v got- AH, You have yet to build anything. The 355 sold yesterday.

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/geoz3/

Quote Originally Posted by geoz3
    Take a look at what I'v got- AH, You have yet to build anything. The 355 sold yesterday.

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/geoz3/
    Thanks GMG I am with you on that one. Geoz I have kept my mouth shut for too long, this is the second car of mine you are talking trash about and I am sick of it. Let me point out why you are a complete IDIOT

1. Your F40 is the EXACT SAME KIT as mine, except you decided to paint the side window part yellow, making it look even worse! And my headlights look 90% like the real deal, yours are all off. Yes you have a N* in there and a nicer decklid, but there is no reason you should be saying things like that when you own the SAME car.

2. Your F355 is beyond the ugliest thing ever. First off it sits like a monster truck, Ferrari's are supposed to sit low to the ground and not touch the sky like yours. Second your headlight are a joke, have you ever looked at a Ferrari 355?! Third you have OEM interior, mine car has a fully done interior, may be a little worn, but still looks a lot better than your $300 stock fiero interior. Next your rear windows are terribly off, I have no clue who you try to fool in your car but a drunk 16 year old girl wouldn't believe its a ferrari. Your car screams KIT CAR not replica so shut up.

3. This is the FIRST time in my life I have ever said anything bad about a members car, I have been respectful to you up to this point but you have been nothing but rude and a jerk to everyone especially me and I am sick of it. I can go on for hours pointing out flaws in your car, and I am sure you can in mine as well but there are much nicer ways to say it. Congrats on becoming the first and only person I will talk trash about on this forum.

geoz3 you are a LOSER

Not a problem Phil,

My 355 sold on monday. Real money real buyer.

Your F40 and mine are worlds apart, my kit was built by JR, I don't think your was. None the less, if you and GMG think that your F40 looks like the real deal, you both need to be drug tested.

Were such a happy family here! ;D