Thread: what is a reasonable price for someone to stretch my donor and mount the ext kit

what is a reasonable price for someone to stretch my donor and mount the ext kit

yes.. expect a lot of newbie questions from me

im just trying to get the figures down before i start making purchases. i would HATE parts just sitting in the yard because i didnt have a plan to follow

i am trying to get this car built for around 15-20k

i am NOT in any way trying to get a exact replica for this price

besides the lambo body kit it self, the rest of the car will be customized to my liking. that means the only thing "lambo" about my car will be the fiberglass body that is mounted to my frame

Re: what is a reasonable price for someone to stretch my donor and mount the ext kit

what city and state are you in?

Re: what is a reasonable price for someone to stretch my donor and mount the ext kit

Trenton, NJ

so im 30 minutes from Philly and about a hour and a half from New York. i just want to know around how much would it cost, i can get estamates till im blue in a face, but u can tell that im green in that area, so im sure they will try to rape me with prices unless i know around how much it should cost

$2500ish

thank you!

GMG knows his stuff and if you can find someone to do a stretch and positively/proportionately mount your body for $2500 ...you better jump on that.

That price didnt include mounting doors, hoods, thats where prices go up, Just a stretch with body mounting

I know green, but i think your under selling yourself. This is building a custom car not R/R a water pump. I get a minimum of $2500 each for stretch and full body mount. I dont mess with Half mounts or partial anything.

With a budget that small you will have to make every dollar count, contact Darryl at Kerban kustoms, he may be able to help. His shop is not far from you in PA.