Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Reventon Replica?

  1. #1

    Reventon Replica?

    Has anyone questioned the legitimacy of Reventon Replica's?

    http://www.reventonreplica.com

  2. #2

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    yea, they are also allkitcars.com and they don't have anything to sell or exist, they just steal other people pictures and make websites trying to scam people

  3. #3

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingLambo
    yea, they are also allkitcars.com and they don't have anything to sell or exist, they just steal other people pictures and make websites trying to scam people
    I figured. I read something about philipines and thought super replicas, haha.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    306

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    the best reventon kit i have seen so far is always katana's kit.... try to contact him for further discussion....

    no offense to any others reventon builders.... sorry if i caused hard feeling..


    best regards

    Takashi

  5. #5

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Anyone have any info on this particular kit?
    http://www.fiberglassproducts.de/pro...v3m56a5cg2cmi2

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    27

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Is there any reventon kit that can be installed in a car that is not stretched? Any links for reventon kit that are good?

  7. #7

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel
    Is there any reventon kit that can be installed in a car that is not stretched? Any links for reventon kit that are good?
    we have the most complete Reventon kit, its 21 pieces
    here is some pictures












  8. #8

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reventon911
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel
    Is there any reventon kit that can be installed in a car that is not stretched? Any links for reventon kit that are good?
    we have the most complete Reventon kit, its 21 pieces
    here is some pictures












    Love that car Eddy!
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

    Team Mad Mechanics 2016

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    325

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Quote Originally Posted by TNH
    Anyone have any info on this particular kit?
    http://www.fiberglassproducts.de/pro...v3m56a5cg2cmi2
    yeah there no good either if ur thinking of doing business with them.

  10. #10

    Re: Reventon Replica?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmods
    Quote Originally Posted by Reventon911
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel
    Is there any reventon kit that can be installed in a car that is not stretched? Any links for reventon kit that are good?
    we have the most complete Reventon kit, its 21 pieces
    here is some pictures












    Love that car Eddy!
    Thanks a lot Paul, you have a fantastic Venditta, i love that car, its an amazing good job there

Similar Threads

  1. Reventon Roadster Replica only $7k
    By Reventon911 in forum The Mall
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 05:46 AM
  2. Reventon replica interest
    By jvdcustomdesigns in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. Reventon replica
    By mattwantsahawtcar in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:21 PM
  4. Reventon Replica in Poland
    By illuder in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:50 PM
  5. Reventon Replica? When?
    By Samuell in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •