Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fiberglassproducts.de??

fiberglassproducts.de??

Anyone have any experience with there f430 kit? The g/f has a mr2 now and is looking for a kit.
    I'm not a fan of the dna kit as I think the big booty rear overhang looks awkward when looking at a side profile.
    Any other thoughts the fiberglassproducts kit?

Re: fiberglassproducts.de??

you should really do a search. this kit is really bad fitting and has alot of work needed. secondly you will be recieving parts for 6 months after and keep waiting for missing parts which you will never see. Once your kit is sent comunication will be very hard as they stop replying and sometimes wait a month for a reply ask my mate who is still trying to build his. No instructions are given and no roof construction only matterial supplied which alone would set you back a few $$$$. if u want an f430 go for one of the companies who are frequently on this forum and will help you all they way. I hope that answers your question but if all the above doesnt worry you than go ahead but I warned you. I have not personaly seen or heard of a completed car come from that shop besides there own car so i guess no one ever finished fixing all the problems my mate is stuck as his spent so much $30,000 for kit and extras so far note that doesnt include price of the car

Quote Originally Posted by Replica_Happy
    you should really do a search. this kit is really bad fitting and has alot of work needed. secondly you will be recieving parts for 6 months after and keep waiting for missing parts which you will never see. Once your kit is sent comunication will be very hard as they stop replying and sometimes wait a month for a reply ask my mate who is still trying to build his. No instructions are given and no roof construction only matterial supplied which alone would set you back a few $$$$. if u want an f430 go for one of the companies who are frequently on this forum and will help you all they way. I hope that answers your question but if all the above doesnt worry you than go ahead but I warned you. I have not personaly seen or heard of a completed car come from that shop besides there own car so i guess no one ever finished fixing all the problems my mate is stuck as his spent so much $30,000 for kit and extras so far note that doesnt include price of the car
    Completely agreed. I have heard multiple accounts like that and nothing positive from their business. Just get DNA's new 5cudo.

there was one guy who posted in the other thread about how he got a lambo kit from them and everything worked out..
    also I think I saw another guy selling his lambo GTR parts which he got from them as well.. So its more like mixed reviews right now..

I'm not a fan of how the dna kits look.

I believe the de kit is copied off the dna and another german kit.

I want them to be legit, Their Reventon kit is amazing looking.

They are very legit its just that they dont provide help or support on their kits.

help or support I dont care really.
    I just want all the parts I'm suppose to get lol.. If they did fail to send everything and ceased communication could I not file a charge back with my credit card company?

The only way you're going to complete a kit is with the manufacturers' back up. Certain parts require help putting together, even the DNA kit needs a couple of calls of help to finish, this is where they exceed. Some other kit manufacturers should take note.
    D

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor X
    help or support I dont care really.
    I just want all the parts I'm suppose to get lol.. If they did fail to send everything and ceased communication could I not file a charge back with my credit card company?
    You will not recieve all your parts i gurantee it. and no there is no way to charge back credit card as they start telling you this parts not included costs extra thats if ur lucky to get a reply once you send them the final full payment before shipping after that you will be looking all over the forums for parts etc.