Thread: Some thoughts on Powerhouse Sports.......

f1mcclaren

Some thoughts on Powerhouse Sports.......

Well I had to do this... I been away for about a week and seen the build up about The powerhouse Calling people out. Here's my Thoughts as I have never met him/her/them.

I have been reading on this forum for about 3 months now and just decided to becom a member. I read many of the old post and even how 360 wanna be became the powerhouse. I know powerhouse doesn't build kits...it says so on his site. If i recall he mentioned he was brokering. You all gave him your feedback on his ideas and he actually followed through. Some of us sit on our butts and dream and complain(like me).

Many of you were happy to see him research deeply into things and we all have benefited in someway. We all cry and complain about getting screwed or possibly getting screwed and the powerhouse is doing his own thing. I give the guy credit, He's got balls the size of grapefruits for being so public about his personal experience with aconcepts. having to bet my house on Powerhouse or aconcepts........I can say as of right now, I would trust my money in his hands long before most of these other sellers and resellers.

I know there must be numerous others out there that has similar situations but have't said anything. For the longest time I was one of them. Some one posted aout Powerhouse using real cars on his site? Where? the ones for sale are all kits...except for that jet thing.

In closing, I think his heart is really in the right place and he is trying to build what most of you have called and wished for.... a safe place and a safe way of doing business.

Sorry for the plug or sounding like I want to marry the guy but the feed about the enzo and Mclaren had me thinking and i felt it was spilling into too many things. Boittom line powerhouse... you have my vote of confidence, and thank you for helping me rethink my buying decisions for the time being.

Bob

Re:My thoughts on Powerhouse Sports.......

Hear hear!

Couldn't have said it better. I spoke to Dan middle of last year and thought it was a great idea. Especially if you live outside the US.

Some car builders (who we have been talking alot about lately) think that you are going to hand over large sums of cash without any research into their history, reputation, previous jobs, satisfied customers, etc and when you do, they go silent or avoid the issue.

I wish Powerhouse success in the future and as soon as the car I am after appears on his site, he will get my order.

Re:Some thoughts on Powerhouse Sports.......

Thank you both kindly.

markburnt :What car are you waiting for?
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse
    Thank you both kindly.

I don't know about Mark, but I'm looking for a Miata re-body for a project.........hint...hint

Johnny~

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse
    Thank you both kindly.

You know...the elusive McLaren F1 LM!
    It has to be out there somewhere....for real..ahem!

Yeah Powerhouse, you are doing a damn good job, and the boards here have been extremely helpful in helping me price out my summer project (Likely to be a Watson Spyder). I just have one suggestion for your site. Get rid of the BMP's and convert them to jpg's for faster loading. It's slow even on my cable connection. I tried on 56k the other day and just gave up.

No problem...I'll work them over, it'll take me some time
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman