Thread: New Buildup

New Buildup

Hello!

I have not been on this site for awhile.I have kits and am starting to put a fully loaded V6 fiero together right now.It is an automatic.The car is going to be painted,complete interior and roof installed etc.Basically a turnkey. I'v decided to build a car to show that it's really not that hard and that my kit is not as bad as one man claims.It will be sold in the end but not until the end of summer so as I may show it to everyone that wants to see first hand and then comment away.I will be starting mounting of the body midway through March and hope to be complete all the mounting and fitting including the lighting and interior by the end of April.Anyone who is thinking of purchasing a kit or just wants to view the progress either in person in Brampton or by Email is welcome to call or email me direct.I am planning to take this car to Carlisle so as more people will get a chance to view it.I am getting a web site set up to cover the progress, I'll post the address when it up and running.I hope that this will some what clearup the bad rap I've gotten here.And I don't take deposits just COD.Just curious, has anyone ever dealt with any Kit Car company willing to accept COD?

Regards Tony 416-894-7029...........mimts@yahoo.com

Re:New Buildup

What kit are you putting on the Fiero?
    A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Hey Tony, nice to see you made it back to the forum.

Have any pics of your kit completed to post? Preferably one you built? (To Post images, go to: http://www.madmechanics.com/yabbse/upload.html )

You also might want to double check the condition of the donor car your using, especially if you are planning on selling the car when completed. Wouldn't want you to sell another lemon now.

Ari

Hello Ari and everyone else!

Glad to be back.Despite our bad dealings I must still congratulate you on this impresive forum, Good job.Did you sell your car? And yes this fiero is starting with a complete overhaul before the plastics even come off.The buildup is a F-355 convertiable.

Tony,
    Glad to hear your going to do it right this time - I'm excited to see the progress.

I haven't sold my car yet, as few people are interested in half-completed cars. I'm thinking I'm just going to finish it once I have some time off from school.

Good luck with the build and keep us posted.

Ari

Tony ive seen some pics of Aris car and i think it looksreal good Some people think life is supposed to be effortless I for one would buy a kit from you just from seeing the pics of Aris car I bought a kit from pauls exotics last winter ,real bad quality, Im not bashing Paul or anything i suppose it was the best he could do I think Ari should go to somebody like Paul for his next kit , then he would really have something to B**** about

Mike, I really didn' want to open up old wounds again, so I'm going to lock this thread. I'm willing to give Tony another chance - Almost everyone deserves one to redeem themselves.