Thread: Recent Server Problems

Recent Server Problems

Some of you might have noticed some server errors in the last few days (They were usually MySQL errors). These were due to a fault network card in the database server for the forum. The network card has now been replaced, and everything should continue to run smoothly from now on.

Thanks for the patience,
    Ari

Re:Recent Server Problems

Thought it was just my service,,,,glad you got it fixed,,,,I was having panic attacks! I now must admit,,,,,,,,,,I'm addicted to this site,,,,,,,,,I admit it and I will seek help,,,,Thank You. 8)

I thought somebody gave me a virus to stay away from here.Can you do that?

I believe it's called the "HoneyDo" virus. This little known virus was propagated by women,,,,,,,, and spread by kit car widows,,,,,,,,, for the sole purpose of creating chaos in the kit car forums! A devilishly evil plot,,,,,,, and of course one intended to create yet even more work around the house than we are able to avoid! Do These People Never Stop??? At least Ari has recognized this virus (even though he is still single) and erradicated it for now. BUT,,,,,BEWARE,,,,other tactics could be deployed in the future. Look out for the "Soccer Practice" ,,,,,,,"Lawn Mowing" ,,,,,,,,and the even more evil "Do You Think The House Would Look Good In This Color" Virus's.............Be careful out there fellow enthusiasts,,,,,danger lurks at every corner! Good Luck,,,,We're counting on you! (notice manly Airplane movie quote) Later!!!!!!! 8)

Still isn't fixed,if you enter www.madmechanics.com on earthlink you
    don't get the prompt for the site anymore,just a listing to google,you go to google,and it says the site can't be found
    in the can't be found message it gives you a way to open the site and get in,whereas it always came up in the first search.
    MIKE