Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My murci replica stolen at extreme sports cars two weeks ago!!!!

My murci replica stolen at extreme sports cars two weeks ago!!!!

Hi everybody! I am Julien the french owner of the Murci was stolen!!
    I would like to explain you the things! It's right my car has not been stolen at Extreme Garage but to a subcontractor!
    To explain all the story: I began to realise this project with Extreme sports cars in november 2009! I came two times in HULL to speak with Damian Zacky and Shaun! We have materialized and we had done business under conditions, he promised me the car finished (without painting) the same car like him (the white murci we see on their website), it was the condition in order to I buy the Kit option 2, I wanted they realise the job to fit the kit! On the 27 november I paid the kit option 2, i have here the invoice with me! I paid in cash money to Damian Zacky 10 000£! We were in December and Damian and shaun promised me the car for the middle of FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But problem..... in May I had always nothing, no pictures...nothing, the work did not evolve! And one day after that Damian spoke me about a personn named Chris Turner (he had created my account with login and password fo extreme owner club website) because I asked many time to see the videos of the build!!!One day... Chris wrote me an email from the adress cturner@extreme-sportscars.com so I was confident...and during a long time I had no news from Damian but just from Chris Turner, Chris told me that The conditions had changed because of the Extreme's owner (Ashley Martin) and I had to pay as a measure of advanced work! I accepted! but at the begining the price agreed was 17500£ ALL INCLUSIV!!! in order I can come back to france with the car finished! But he asked me to add 1800£ ( I specified that I possess all the evidences of what I say because I have kept all their emails!) I was not agree!!!Extreme does me not no contract!!!!It's me who insisted on a bill after paying Kit Option 2!!!!Damian just handed me a paper filled with unreadable by hand and totally wet from the rain outside the hotel where I was when I saw one evening the night before the Hull campan'hill! He still ended up sending me an invoice by mail in good and due form an invoice that specifies the 10 000£ for parts and 7500£ for labor!
    After that Christopher Turner asked me to make a bank transfer to his own account to the westminsterbank,I accepted and I transfered on his IBAN I gave him 4388£!!Just before this, he told me,he thought Ashley Martin is dishonest and he can finish my car with the conditions agreed but he was forced to move the car in a other garage where production costs were cheaper!He sent me a model by email and I sent this to ASHLEY! After three weeks Ashley let my car leave with Turner! But Chris Turner put my car to Paul Samphire's unit during 4 months!!!!!he has lied me by email during 4months!!!And when I wanted to retrieve my car unfinished, it's very strange, AShley informed me my car was put outside 4 days before by Paul Samphire ( who was unreachable by phone) because Chris Turner had not paid him for the parking where he rent a place to keep my car! So he has decided to put my car outside and since...it would have disappeared or rather been stolen! Now the police (dixon Detectiv) works to find the person responsible for this story that will eventually drive me crazy!![/b][/i][/i][/b]

Re: My murci replica stolen at extreme sports cars two weeks ago!!!!

Sacré bleu! c'est horrible .. Je ne peux même pas imaginer

this story doesnt make much sense.

If you went to hull in Nov 09, and they promised you the car in Feb10, why didnt you just go back in Feb 10 and ask for your money back?

Also, did you pay the full 17500 pounds?

hmmmm...
    you say yourself:
    "It's right my car has not been stolen at Extreme Garage but to a subcontractor!"

so .. you should better change the title of your post to:

"My Extreme Cars murci replica stolen two weeks ago!!!!"

just my .2 cents ...

good luck finding it, though!!!!!

I wouldn't have sent it to someone named "Ashley" That just sounds phoney but thats my $0.2

There seems to be a lot of stick going round for Extreme over the past couple of years.
    Are they really that bad with customers?
    Obviously their product speaks for itself, but so many customers seem to be having problems and issues with Extreme.

To be honest it's putting me off ever going to them :-\

Quote Originally Posted by stevewushu
    There seems to be a lot of stick going round for Extreme over the past couple of years.
    Are they really that bad with customers?
    Obviously their product speaks for itself, but so many customers seem to be having problems and issues with Extreme.

To be honest it's putting me off ever going to them :-\
    It's not that...its the industry in general.
    Rule number one, dont give the builder any money. You rather break down the build phases into short procedures, and pay him after he's done with it.

Kitcar companies have the tendency not to put any priority on your project once they have the money....but then again, the construction industry is same...

I agree,

In the construction industry (and any industry for that matter) you pay for your product when it's finished or ready to be taken away.
    Tesco doesn't ask that you pay BEFORE you shop!
    Builder's don't ask that you pay for the house BEFORE it's finished!

So why pay everything up front for a kitcar?
    Deposit first maybe, part build cost a bit at a time maybe...

Here's the way I look at it For extreme:

As a company you spend vast amounts of money developing a great product, to stay in this cut throat business promises are made which can be hard to stand by, your company has great promotional skills and is a victim of it's own success, you find it difficult to keep up with the demand and start to get irate customers, but wrongly or rightly you take on more work/customers to keep the money flowing through the books, your supplier isn't fast enough, parts are not delivered, turnkeys take priority.
    You stop going to shows, and get sick of complaints about lack of parts which you have no control of.
    Think of this, extreme have one of the best Murci replicas, a number of turnkeys are being built, a number are also self builds, if parts are limited, who gets them first, and who has to wait?
    I for one would love to build a Murci, but how do you meet demands for the product if extreme seem to have trouble themselves.
    Satisfied customers rarely speak up, where as disgruntled ones are only too happy to voice their opinion. I'm not saying this shouldn't be the case, I just wish there was a more balanced point of view.
    I hope the stolen Murci issue gets sorted and that extreme at least show some interest in the matter, after all the kit will need to be finished and those bits will have to be purchased from them.
    D

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    you say yourself:
    "It's right my car has not been stolen at Extreme Garage but to a subcontractor!"

so .. you should better change the title of your post to:

"My Extreme Cars murci replica stolen two weeks ago!!!!"
    +1 :