Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Corson #25

Re: Corson #25

Really nice this BB512 replica by Corson! It's rare to find.

Serial number for the car is 053. No reply for the amount he wants. Makes sense as I wouldn't say either....

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    Serial number for the car is 053. No reply for the amount he wants. Makes sense as I wouldn't say either....

Cheers
    Don
    I'm a bit confused. He says in the ad "offer of $15,000US takes the car".

Anyone know what the cost to get it into the US would be?

From what I have talked/emailed with the owner so far is that he has the car on ebay expecting to get $15k+ for the car. If you want to give him $15k now, he will stop the auction and sell to you. The buy now price is quite high for a no reserve sale on ebay so I think he will be a bit disppointed with what the car will end up selling for in the end so you can either send an offer now that is lower or wait until it is a few minutes away from closing and put in a couple dollars more than the last bid..... I think the car looks outstanding and he has obviously put a lot of time and money into the exterior. Needs an interior though as it is stock Fiero and it needs another en gine as it is also stock Fiero. No 512 interiors out there so you could take an Amida 355 or F40 interior and change it up a bit or build your own. It would also really look good with one of the extended screens we have out there now as well.

I think he will end up stalling around the $10k mark on ebay.

The car is in Kelowna, BC which is in the interior of BC, more or less directly north of Mid Washignton state by about 3 hours. There aren't really any main cities directly below the Okanogan Valley in BC. Think of the border crossing about mid way between Seattle and Spokane, Washington.

The car came from the States orginally and he still has all that orginal paperwork so getting it back into the country would not be difficult. The shipping portion you would need to look at car carriers that do cross border shipping or have partners in Canada to get it to and through the border.

My guess, and only a wild ass guess is that you would be looking at $1000+ to get the car into the States probably around mid States. Again, only a guess.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Looks like someone has an auto bid set up on this car. I just put a bid in at the $100 more and I was immediately outbid so someone wants this car. I am intersted to see how far that person is willing to go........

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

ebay auction still sitting at just under $7k when I looked this morning. Someone is going to get one heck of a deal at this rate.

I was procrastinating at work yesterday, (just like I am doing now....) and added a rough 3" to the quarter of the side view for shits and giggles.

Looks pretty good with the additional length. I would think that the coupe version would look outstanding with the 3" stretch as well.

Cheers
    Don
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

I hate the wheels on this car too. Differently needs a set of 17" Compomotive TS rims.

Don you hit the nail on the head. This car would be a great candidate for a stretch and than some lowering springs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maine F40
    I hate the wheels on this car too. Differently needs a set of 17" Compomotive TS rims.

Don you hit the nail on the head. This car would be a great candidate for a stretch and than some lowering springs!!
    if you look behind the hubcaps you may see something you like. looks like ferrari/ts style wheels behind the covers

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine F40

if you look behind the hubcaps you may see something you like. looks like ferrari/ts style wheels behind the covers

Good eye.. Thats interesting putting hubcaps on mag wheels..

You know as I look at this replica and look at the coupes in the pics above, I kind of like the coupes better. To me they have nicer lines and flow a b it better overall. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful car but I seem to go for the coupe on this one a bit more.

Still sitting at $7k though so someone better get in there and bid $7066.00 to possibly purchase a nice replica for quite cheap.......

I had a look at the pics and see the Ferrari rims in behind. Good catch. That would make it a lot more appealing...

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV