Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley GTC replica by Exotic Fiberglass

Re: Bentley GTC replica by Exotic Fiberglass

This Bentley GTC replica will have the exact interior pcs. I would'nt do it any other way! As you saw in my pictures that ROB sent I have many oem interior parts including the steering wheel air bag.

The gentlemen that is telling me to do a right hand dash? I wish I had the time to do that I am so busy trying to get all my interior molds done, redo the new cloth top, installing chrome pcs which I just attached on the door & it look so sexy! & wait till you see how much I paid? Cheap! I would think if I have a big demand I would make it right hand side?

For me I am going with the 430 CLK Mercedes & I am going to change that interior also.

Have a great week end!
    Vinny

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyvin1
    Mikey B or anyone else if you would like to see my beginning build I will need to take my Laptop to Geek squad because I lost all my files, folders pictures two weeks ago! Sorry, as ROB knows I can sculpture, build, paint, weld, etc but when it comes to computer I am real bad. SORRY.

What I did receive from Geek squad is a Back up 1 of 3 but when I stick it in I get just these different things that I dont understand? I tought it should just give me everything that was put on this disk from a long time ago????

I have some pics if you like just e-mail at Exoticfiber@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Vinny

Man I wish I was down there to help ya. I run a computer sales and service biz myself...Those "geeks" are my competitors and 90% of the time their customers end up calling someone like me, heh

Anyway, lemme know if you need some help.

For me I am going with the 430 CLK Mercedes & I am going to change that interior also.

Have a great week end!
    Vinny

Vin, so the CLK will be the coupe not the convertible hence the kit will be the GT and not the GTC , is this correct ? Thankyou..

No, What I am building right now & what I am selling is the Bentley GTC convertible for only the Chrysler sebring convertible & Mercedes CLK 430 convertible & for both donor cars I will offer the oem Bentley replica fiberglass interior pcs. But from the customer that I have sold for the clk 430 convertible they are leaving the original CLK interior?

But, when I done with this Bentley oem interior it will for sure change there minds. But again, when I do the interior for the CLK I will have to let everyone know how long for that build & if its worth it? For me its worth it.

Also I will hope to offer a coupe later down the road but I think one of my customers who purchased my body is going to make a coupe? so I guess we will see down the road?

Vinny

Giveitup2me, No need for the wise comment you just could ask how much is it? It is $4,500. for the reg/ GTC body or the GTC 1 custom body you see in the pics for $5500. you can check it out e-bay its at a bid of $5700. when last time I went on. Go Under :Bentley continental GT & 3rd page.

As for the estimated time of this build I cant give you a correct answer because this was my first Bentley GTC build project. Meaning I had to purchase the oem parts then make a mold of the parts, then lay up the parts, re-fab the part to fit, measuring, cutting, etc. As any first project it takes alot of money & most of all time if you want that perfect replica. This will be alot easy for me on the next build now that I have all the refabricated door hinges, decklid hinges, etc.

later
    Vinny
    It wasnt a wise comment. It was excitement!

Geez! Big difference!

Give it2me, sorry I mis-understood. & Thanks I am finally getting excited after many months of perfecting this Bentley GTC

The main thing right now is completing this replica then remaking a "new" mold to give everyone the best Bentley GTC fiberglass body I can offer!
    this should help so much & as you can see on my fiberglass parts I expect to onjly give the best! Think I sell most of these parts to real Bentley owners, & Bodyshops so it has to be the best of the best for them to want to have a fiberglass part. And trust me I have sold many parts like fenders & front nose to bentley owners & body shops to resell at auctions.

Take care & again sorry for the mis-understanding.
    have a great night!
    vinny

great work! I'll be in ft myers over Christmas dec 23-27, how far are you from there? Would love to visit to see the car in person if possible.

thanks.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Anyone on this forum is welcomed to come over to the shop anytime. But "only"if you come to the house & some "real" home style pasta sauce with thin sliced Chicken cutlets & sweet Italian saucesages with Italian bred dipped into Virgin Olive oil mixed w sliced Garlic to bring to finish it off!

Me & my wife love to cook most of show great Hospitality that when you leave you will have gain 5x lbs!

Take care guys I am running to the shop now! I have to " Getta DONE!
    Cousin
    Vinny

food sounds great!

are the any rhd options vinny?

Sorry, I have no plans on doing that right hand side right now. Only, because I am so busy at the shop with other projects & making my oem Bentley GTC interior panels molds I dont have time. Let alone know if it would be worth doing? If there was a big demand maybe later in the future?

Have a good night!
    VINNY