Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley GTC replica by Exotic Fiberglass

Bentley GTC replica by Exotic Fiberglass

Hi
    I just spoke to Vinny from Exotic Fiberglass Designs as I read "the other" Bentley GTC post today where someone was claiming he will build 110 turnkeys this year. I first thought it was Vinny so I contacted him and asked ... turns out it is not him! So be aware there maybe someone making people believe it is the Exotic Fiberglass replica. Vinny does not really post here and does not come to the forum often so I thought I would pass this info on to you ...

Re: Bentley GTC replica by Exotic Fiberglass

>Hello this is Vinny from Exotic fiberglass designs. First, I want to say I wish I was selling 110x Bentleys $$ But sorry its not me!

As for "FILLUP" sorry that you dont like seeing my ads in Craiglists 5x time or what ever but I did not know I needed your approval! By the way, it is not the same old ad that I put all the time. It is actually new up dated pic's of my build! That many of the guys that I like & trust on this forum has had my new updated pics & kept there promise like : Italian Knight rider, Cliffcustoms, rob123, orlando M & Mike Vetter.
    So again, sorry but it is called "free" advertisement which pays my bills & feeds my family! And most of all it has been keeping me very busy at the shop so Im blessed!
    Anyway, thats why I dont go on MM anymore & thats sucks because i always have to come on here to defend myself from stupid comments like I build ferrari 360 or remember this one I was super Replicas? And now this! listen I have been selling Bentley bodies for month now & even to real Bentley owners selling custom Bentley parts now almost 2x years now to many customers. I even have a body on E-bay right now its at $5600. there are three bids when I last saw it. So if any of you would like to see go to bentley continental 3rd page. If not then dont! To me this is a great forum for people who love to build, help others with there builds & give other advise. I would like to come back & display my work but I just wish people would just keep my name out of this forum. Remember, I am not the only person now with a Bentley build, Bentley body or what ever!
    Take care guys!
    Vinny

By the way thanks Powerhouse & God bless for doing what you did on the forum regarding my Bentley topic. It's just amazing I was just telling Rob123 & Italiannightrider that I would like to see what they are going to use as for pics?

Anyway, GOD bless & take care! As for Fillup, I was just airing out because of what I saw in my ad it has nothing to do with you. What blows my mind is i just had a customer pete who is a good freind & who new my old instuctor in NY purchase a body from me to tell me Super replica is using a phone number in stuart, FL & advertising a Bentley replica so my customer called this company & asked where is there location to come see a bentley replica
    & they said they dont have a car here it's in Panama??

WOAH calm down there killer. First off I just hate searching for Bentley on craigslist and seeing your ad with NO pictures listed 5x crowding up the site, but despite that I have NEVER flagged your ad.

And second, I have tried texting you and calling you 5x in the past month or so and have never gotten a response back. I had a customer that was interested in a bentley kit

Fill up! As I said man sorry. I just let my anger get the best of me some times. This has nothing to do with you. I was just upset when I saw some one claiming they are going to build 110 x Bentleys & so I was waiting to see if they would have used my build pictures. & I couldnt get on to respond back to that topic? Plus as I was telling Rob123 now Superreplicas is advertising a Bentley replica & its in stuart, FL????? My buddy Pete who purchased a body tried to go to see this replica & they told him its in Panama???????????????????????????????

Anyway, Thanks for helping me with a customer, As I am very busy. That's why I did'nt respond back. I have been very busy focusing on selling now many after market fiberglass parts now for Bentley owners that it keeps me busy.

By the way, I am glad everything worked out for you with your Enzo it looks nice!
    If you like I have placed my ad on Cardomain under Bentley GT 2009 this is a great place to advertise your build or finished replicas. I have received many sales from placing my ad on here. This is where everyone goes to show off there rides!

Have a great day!
    Vinny

Vinny asked me to upload these...he's working on the interior now
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Rob123
    Vinny asked me to upload these...he's working on the interior now

Sick nasty...Screw the hater s Vinn, thats a good build!

looks great, is that on a sebring?
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Vinny is a straight up honest guy that I've dealt with before.
    He makes good stuff and delivers on his promises.
    Sometimes he is a little slow shipping, but it's just him making and selling stuff by himself, so that is just the way it goes.

Vinny,
    don't mind the "haters", the rest of us like seeing your build and wish you the best!

Hey guys, Sorry if I do not respond back so fast but I am at the shop from 8:am till 8:PM at night or sometimes later Then I try to fit going to the Gym with my guys & then most of all spending time with my kids & my wife. So this about the time I can get on.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. I try! And yes believe it or not it is a 1996 Chrysler Sebring under the beautiful shell. What's funny one of my customers told me to place it on CarDomain so I did & Cardomain wrote to me saying they were going to remove it because that I was using a real Bentley? So I sent my e-mail back to the security dept & showed them beginning stages & it blew there mind & they complimented my work so it is still on there now with many hits. Everyone, should put there builds on this Cardomain this is where alot of people go to show off the custom rides they own.
    If you like you can go under Bentley GT 2009 It will say Italian Exotic Bentley re-born!

Again, thanks for the compliments. As for the haters "not everyone has to like it. Thats cool! We all have our special exotics we love & I happen to love the Bentley plus this what I do best.

Later
    Vinny