Thread: Powerhouse Sports New Design

Powerhouse Sports New Design

Well I already out grew the old design and just finished programming & uploading the new one. I hope this makes things clearer and easier to find. For the most part it is completed, I only have a few more info/photo pages.

As always opinions welcome. As for the bitmaps, I promise I'll convert them over shortly.

Enjoy
    www.powerhousesports.net
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

f1mcclaren

Re:Powerhouse Sports New Design

Very nice, looks alot cleaner and more professional than the older design, althigh the other design was very good too. Stick with the new look!

Holy mother of God!! I had to wait for it to download over 6 Megabytes before I could view the Diablo 6.0 page. The site overall looks excellent, but your html does not validate. Just something to think about. Also be careful converting the pics to jpegs. Jpeg is a lossy compression format which means the more they are compressed to reduce the size, the lower the quality. Personally I prefer PNGs. I set it to 256 colors and the size is usually slightly smaller than a gif with no loss of quality.
    Did you do the html yourself, or did you use a program?
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/.../signature.jpg

There is a free program that converts the immages to what format you want, it also resizes and can lighten and enlarge the immages, its call irfanview.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

the site is nice...but empty
    void in space
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Quote Originally Posted by KitKar
    Holy mother of God!! I had to wait for it to download over 6 Megabytes before I could view the Diablo 6.0 page. The site overall looks excellent, but your html does not validate. Just something to think about. Also be careful converting the pics to jpegs. Jpeg is a lossy compression format which means the more they are compressed to reduce the size, the lower the quality. Personally I prefer PNGs. I set it to 256 colors and the size is usually slightly smaller than a gif with no loss of quality.
    Did you do the html yourself, or did you use a program?
    I agree on the bmp's , I don't use and html editor, I programed the whole thing myself. It was time consuming but i finally got it done. Thats basicly why I haven't had the chance to get the photos converted. I guess we all don't use cable internet huh? LOL i converted the 6.0 page to png's
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman