Thread: Bit suspect to me

Bit suspect to me

Had this emailed to me today:

Sent: Mon, 31 January, 2011 20:41:45
    Subject: Replica Lamborghini Murciellago for sale.

Replica Lamborghini Murciellago for sale 25,500.

This replica Murciellago is based on the Toyota mr2 chassis, stretched to meet the original specifications. All body panels are moulded off of the original murciellago, original glass, trims and grills., working bat-wings.
    The interior also is identical to the original, even down to the dials, fitted with a push button start, sat-navigation, cd/dvd/radio, rear view camera, electric windows. Identical rims, parking sensors back and front.

This replica is at a fraction of the original price at just 25,500 delivered. But you still have the same image and feel of the Lamborghini Murciellago.

We also produce the Lamborghini Reventon fitted with Corvette engine that has been boosted to 450 bhp, and reaching 200+ mph (see the website for more details) Also in production is the Ferrari Enzo and shortly the Bugatti Veyron.

Call today or email me to discuss your exotic car purchase, orders are now being taken for builds nation-wide. Choose the colours of both the interior and exterior you want. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please feel free any time to call and arrange a visit to our production site.

Regards,Mark Allsworth
    www.european-exotics.eu
    07910882762 or 01507-351689

Seems ok at one point , bit strange to be cold called by email but...., there trying to sell the Murci that been on ebay recently built from on a MR2, the white one with bright red inside that was way over priced, now down to about 25K

There is a link from the company and on checking they have a lamborghini LP670 which to me is the Gagliardi Vendetta ?

Anybody know of them?

Re: Bit suspect to me

thats my pictures on their site

What is that, a picture of a poodle??
    Nice...

Why would someone in the UK build cars with American parts that are nearly impossible to get over here?
    For a laugh google earth or google maps the address
    It's a sofa store called harveys

Is that one of those pictures where you have to stare at to see the image? I could never figure those things out... ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by naoufel
    Is that one of those pictures where you have to stare at to see the image? I could never figure those things out... ugh!
    dude I finally see it oh my god I'm so exited! I found another that's a bit mor clear, at least to me it is

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

real Question who own the black Vendetta any pic of it finished it must be somewhere in LA
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!