Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how much will it cost for a lamborghini replica

how much will it cost for a lamborghini replica

how much will it cost for a Lamborghini replica like in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQX0hRaf-g

thanks

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: how much will it cost for a lamborghini replica

are you in the U S OR U K are you looking for a turnkey ,need more details from you ,
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

im in the US , and I'm not sure on the turnkey whats the difference?

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

totally finished ,you hand over money an drive off in a finished car, get transfer the car into you name , done

most people hate posting a maximun amount they have or plan to spend , turn key or replica body kit , some members have cars they would sell or maybe you are just looking for a replica body an you will do the rest as tyme an money allow
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

In my opinion- for a Mercy replica, to have one built right with a updated powerplant, nice interior,ect -your looking at atleast $65,000 and can quickly go to $80,000 - $90,000. It can be done cheaper but requires you doing alot of the work.

If your doing all the work it will cost about 30-40k depending on what options you want. Like with that one you just shown an MR2 Turbo 2k + 12 for the body kit + 3k shipping and your looking at maybe another 2-3k on chassis modifcations and a good 4-6k on body and paint and another 3k on rims and 5k to button up everything else.

The best bet is to buy an incompleted project.

I would say on average have a budget of 40k unless you want a bare basic replica that is not near accurate then your more on the side of 25 - 30k that is assuming you know how to do most of the work yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by luapynot
    In my opinion- for a Mercy replica, to have one built right with a updated powerplant, nice interior,ect -your looking at atleast $65,000 and can quickly go to $80,000 - $90,000. It can be done cheaper but requires you doing alot of the work.
    This sounds as close as you can get. But again if you dont need it to be accurate, then 25k to 35k for a bare bone replica. A shell over a donor car. But again more options could bring you to at least 125k range, if you get someone to build it. If you do it all yourself, for a high end replica. I would say around 40k to 50k for just all the parts. Can be more for additional upgrades.

Thats the Extreme replica you are after if your building it yourself your looking at around 25,000 - 30,000 to do it yourself or to get a builder to build it your looking at around 30,000 - 45,000.

here is my extreme car

For an AUSTRALIAN build you wont get change out of $70,000 and that's with you doing a huge chunk of the work yourself, sticking to a strict budget and using the cheaper end of available products.
    A build using high end parts, quality motor, high end fiberglass, with quality interior etc. could easily cost more than $120,000.
    Turnkey vehicles start at around $100,000 and I've seen prices for as much as $400,000 but this would be an extream high end build.