Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coolcustomcars.com

Coolcustomcars.com

Here is my website to view some of the 355, 512 TR and the new Z55 concept models. I have been building replicas for 15 years. If you have any questions let me know.
    Ron / Coolcustomcars.com

Re:Coolcustomcars.com

looks really good.

i have a few question if you don't mind:

what is involved in the non stretch fc355 as far as wheelbase adjustment?

do you have any pictures of the non stretched hardtop? specifically the roofline?

can't wait to see the new kit! if it look anything like the prototype pics it is sure to be successful.

Taken from MAPICS website and used as your own?

What's the story on this? Did you build Mapics's Car and that's why his pic is on your page? Are your kits MIRAGE Kits and that's why it's on your page? What about the other pics that have appeared in so many other places... the Black car with the gray interior with the shop floor and walls photoshoped out of it? Etc...

Inquiring minds want to know.

DKOV -

:-\ Uhhh Ohhhhhh!!!!!! :-\

pics on site

I do have the owner of the car with the split door on my webpage and gave him the credit. You didn't look far enough. It shows what I was attempting to do and not promoting as my car. I also have my pics on too of the same split door with my upgraded inner frame. The other cars show off the interior which the pics states. I have about 10 cars on my site which I have built. All the pictures of the car in primer in my shop. I do get permission from the owner to place any photo on my webpage if it is not my car. The Z55 is ready to build. I have all the the mold work done and the first parts are already done which can be seen on my webpages. Just finishing up on the new doors/ rocker panels. If you notice on master coach builder page I was involved with the Polaris 6x6 Ranger Proto types.
    Ron / Coolcustomcars.com

Poontang

POONTANG,
    looks really good. Thanks!

The stock Fiero wheelbase body kit keeps the same length in the body. The wheel well is moved forward instead of the whole rear clip. So the coupe is not shorter and stays as is.

There are pics of the Z55 parts, front and rear clip on the website. I started with some modified pics until I finished up some parts out of the molds. I wanted to show what it would look like. I have one body kit sold to Colorado and will shipping out soon. I can't wait until I get the Z50 done

Ron / Coolcustomcars.com

Good! That's what I'm talking about. When last I spoke to Mapics, he said that you did NOT get permission, but you have since then obviously.

I did notice that you had references to most of the people's parts and services you had on your site... HMS, Mr. Mikes, etc.

I just wanted to hear from you to see your "posture". You have made a great impression on my with your reply and efforts.

Thanks!

DKOV -

Re:Poontang

Quote Originally Posted by Fancycars
    POONTANG,
    looks really good. Thanks!

The stock Fiero wheelbase body kit keeps the same length in the body. The wheel well is moved forward instead of the whole rear clip. So the coupe is not shorter and stays as is.

8) i come down to GF ND every once in a while and i have been looking for a fairly beginner friendly kit (no stretch etc.) that i wouldn't have to pay 1000 or o shipping (since i am in saskatchewan) and i wouldn't mind taking a tour one day and checking your products out.

Mr Mikes knows me well, I have purchase several of his seat conversions and he also has us on his links page. Anytime anyone wants to come in and see me and my cars in progress , thats fine just give me a heads up. The picture I have of the red car with door/ rocker came off of Dave Newmans site. His name is posted along with it. I will have my own fihished parts up in about two weeks. I love to design and build!!
    Ron / Coolcustomcars.com

sounds great. its good to have a kit supplier so near as soon as i have the funds to begin and start shopping around for a kit i will definitely let you know.