Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sesto Elemento wheelbase?

Sesto Elemento wheelbase?

Hi, can someone tell me the wheelbase and any other specs for the Sesto, ive looked everywhere! Thanks guys

Re: Sesto Elemento wheelbase?

I think the Sesto Elemento build on Gallardo based.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

The Sesto Elemento characterize not very heavy carbon-fiber construction with the ... Measuring 4068mm long, 1765mm wide and 1600mm tall on a 2600mm wheelbase - 102.36 inches

The Sesto Elemento characterize not very heavy carbon-fiber construction with the entire front frame, exterior panels, and crash boxes also made of CFRP. The major suspension components and the rims are also made from Carbon fiber and the tailpipes are made from Pyrosic, which is an advanced glass-ceramic matrix composite. Carbon fiber is also present in the interior on the floor and roof of the monocoque, on the doors, and on the cockpit and center console.

Gallardo dimensions & weight: Wheelbase: 2560 mm: 100.8 in: Track front: 1622 mm: 63.9 in: rear: 1592 mm: 62.7 in: Length: 4300 mm: 169.3 in: Width: 1900 mm
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Sesto elemento
    Translates to six element
    Those of you who remember your periodic table the sixth element is
    Carbon
    Hence the near all carbon construction

Hey guise thanks for that, much appreciated. I would love to know where you got those specs from italian knightrider?? Well, im loving this forum, never knew what the meaning behind Sesto Elemento means, makes sense really, thanks guise. Is there any cool supercars that have a 2450mm wheelbase????? Im wanting to use the MR S as a base without having to stretch it and Im going to sculpt my own body, learning new CAD program and getting new shed to work from.... ideas? If anyone from NZ is interested I am selling a Countach chassis and jig see here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-360108739.htm
    I have been working on a design for a modern day Countach which I may build if I cant find anything to replicate that fits the MR S wheelbase, so ideas would be appreciated, Im a Lambo fan though

Bump.... has anyone else come across wheelbase specs, still cant find it anywhere???

Ha, and I thought the Countach was short...according to what's listed above
    Gallardo 169"
    Countach 163"
    Sesto Elemento 160"

Ok, so i would appreciate a link to that page for the wheelbase please.... Italianknightrider??? I cant find anything on this cars wheelbase etc. Thanks

every article so far out 10 i read so far, always refers to the gallardo base,....

Thanks, yeah its got me stumped after reading Italianknightriders post above, he says its 40mm longer than the gallardo. I guess I may just have to scale some pics and measure it myself. I dont suppose anyone out there has a CAD model of the sesto yet? Cheers