Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inland exotics

Inland exotics

I ordered an engine cover, mirror shells, headrests, and airbag cover from Joe at inland. He was nice, courteous and very informative on the phone. I asked him about all of the accusations about him and his company and he claimed that they were all false and that people want stuff right away and don't understand that these parts take time to make, which makes complete sense so he told me it should only take a couple days to complete but to expect them in about four to ten days just in case! Well needless to say it's been well over ten days in fact it's been just over two months!! I've tried to be patient and kindly remind him of his obligation to me but that only led to being ignored and bs excuses so I tried to be a little more firm with him but that didn't work either so I threatened to file a dispute with paypal only to realize it was already past the time allowed by paypal so I threatened to do a chargeback on my creditcard and then he replied that he was sorry and that he just needs a couple more days and he would ship them out, and how he is having trouble keeping up with so many orders but that was two weeks ago and now he just ignores me and doesn't answer my phone calls! What should I do? I mean if he can't produce product why won't he just give me my money back or if he can then he should be honest and tell me the truth about when to expect the order... I was warned about prepaying Joe for anything by more than one person but I was stupid and ignorant and did it anyway, I really didn't want to say anything especially after I had a problem with lambostuff and posted about it here and deleted it because I felt so bad for doing it even though I had good reason, I realized that making a business look bad would only be hurtful to the company and may take away what someone has worked hard for over an isolated incident, which in my opinion is far from the case at hand. I wouldn't want anyone else in my situation and a company that operates under the principal of doing business in such a dishonest manner has no business doing business at all!!! Sorry for the long boring post but I'm soooo pissed and all I want is what I paid for or at least my money back!!!

Re: Inland exotics

You have to sue him through small claims court if you want any chance of getting back your money, that's what I'm doing.
    Easy does it.

i got a few parts from joe. it took him a long time to get them done, he is pretty busy, but what ive learned from him, i could be wrong but he is a lil bit of a perfectionist to a point, he rushes to get parts out, he made my parts 3 times before he was happy with the outcome before he sent them. if you are cool with him then he will get the parts out, at this piont if i were you, just tell him that even if the part is a lil off and not perfect youll take it anyways. yeah i know u paid for a finished part, but its better then getting nothing. court isnt gonna make anything better. just cost both of you money. talk to him, in a very cool manner. u gotta remember the ball is in his court, he has the money. u gotta kiss his butt a lil bit, let the ego down for a few conversations. trust me, you act cool to joe and he will act cool back. your just about out of options anyways ???

Quote Originally Posted by lambochik
    i got a few parts from joe. it took him a long time to get them done, he is pretty busy, but what ive learned from him, i could be wrong but he is a lil bit of a perfectionist to a point, he rushes to get parts out, he made my parts 3 times before he was happy with the outcome before he sent them. if you are cool with him then he will get the parts out, at this piont if i were you, just tell him that even if the part is a lil off and not perfect youll take it anyways. yeah i know u paid for a finished part, but its better then getting nothing. court isnt gonna make anything better. just cost both of you money. talk to him, in a very cool manner. u gotta remember the ball is in his court, he has the money. u gotta kiss his butt a lil bit, let the ego down for a few conversations. trust me, you act cool to joe and he will act cool back. your just about out of options anyways ???
    Trust me when I say there is no egoism involved at all!!! And how am I supposed to kiss butt when he won't even answer my calls or emails? Besides I just don't think it's right for me to beg for a product that I paid for it's not like he is doing me any favors!!! And FYI from what I've heard and personal experience, him telling you that he made it three times is just another one of his BS excuses, I may be wrong as a matter of fact I HOPE I'm wrong but if it smells like BS then it probably is! Thanks again for your support p.s. I REALLY don't want to take him to court but if I'm left with only that option then I will, not for the money but for the principal!!!

Exactly and it's only $30 bucks to file the papers, you only have to appear in court once, and no lawyer needed. If he doesn't show you automatically win. If the case makes it to court (and I say if cuz who knows he might ship all your stuff at the last minute) it will be a open and shut case you just have to show up, bring all invoices, and print out all of your paypal receipts. Then he has to pay you what's owed. If he doesn't then he has to deal with the legal ramifications of not paying a judgement in the state of California. But whether he pays or not after you win the case it's better than sitting around waiting and waiting for him to ship your stuff and not doing anything about it.

--Remember your not necessarily suing joe but moreso Inland exotics business account. Which is the better than suing an individual per say.
    Easy does it.

Quote Originally Posted by lambojayso
    Exactly and it's only $30 bucks to file the papers, you only have to appear in court once, and no lawyer needed. If he doesn't show you automatically win. If the case makes it to court (and I say if cuz who knows he might ship all your stuff at the last minute) it will be a open and shut case you just have to show up, bring all invoices, and print out all of your paypal receipts. Then he has to pay you what's owed. If he doesn't then he has to deal with the legal ramifications of not paying a judgement in the state of California. But whether he pays or not after you win the case it's better than sitting around waiting and waiting for him to ship your stuff and not doing anything about it.

--Remember your not necessarily suing joe but moreso Inland exotics business account. Which is the better than suing an individual per say.
    This is one of if not the worst industry for fraud, rip-offs and stealing .. since when do you wait months giving bandits a grace period .. report it, sue them, file, charge them, send them to jail ... enough already !!!!

Maybe Joe would accept cod purchases. That would take care of every thing except the wait. I don't remember anyone having a problem with the quality of his products. My experience with him was a refund when he was unable to deliver. I'm waiting now for him to let me know when the other parts I want are ready. He said he won't accept money until they're ready to ship.

I wanna see some photos of the inland LP640.

So do I.

Raj

What happened to going through your credit card co?