Thread: eBay Lamborghini Listing

eBay Lamborghini Listing

Soooo I was going to put a few items on eBay today soooo I decided to do a search for the latest Lambo stuff..... Hold and behold I found the most rearest AND I MEAN REAREST item listed on eBay all 250 listing of it and even from basically the same seller......
    HID converters for every car that will fit Lamborghini.........

250 listings...........

Nice...... suppose the seller is trying to sell some thing........
    Just a simple comment....
    ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG??????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: eBay Lamborghini Listing

hahaha yeah I hate that.

Re: eBay Lamborghini Listing

here is a exclusion list for my ebay searches just go to sellers and go from their. you would be surprised just how little is in their when you get rid of all the bs.

hyper_x_hid, coldfusiontuning, jdmostwanted, lug_bolt_nut, oepartshq, macautopartsdiscounts, brightpicks, edwardra, terzis00, allautotoys, choi-q, mustmotoring, covershield, xentechid, vinyllust, thecoverfactory2, kaizenmotor, brandnewrestyling, stopbyus, 180in_com, autocarpet, 2011emarket, centralcover, miragepower2008, 3amotor, euro-tuning-parts, autoarmour-auctions, daytona-auto, tuneroption, goods_depots, shine_graffix, thecoverfactory, coveroutlet, auto-italia, autocom_performance, coverboutique, jdm_secret, bestfh-carcover, caltric, autobigtime, prolight, carcovercenter, blockheadauto, quicktrickstick, twmperformance, woodyscustomshop, drivetrain_parts, seatcoverspr, thepartsplaceinc, eworldsales1, superjgtcnsxr, lightwurkz, big_fish_motorsports, eperez53, carpartswholesale88, dpaccessories, 8thgeartuner, drautomotive, hidxenonworld, brakeoutlet, autoluminate, xenonwholesale88, xenonexperts, hid-technik, automotivestyles, ultrarevparts, supervtec, brandnewauto, proxenonstore, daytodayimports, carstuff4sale, thecarcover, usapowerseller, imonkeystore, d1_concept, hubcaps_plus, bsd_direct, xtremehid, zgperformance, jdm, kurumamotoring, nextdayautoparts, autopartstomorrow, jollefemme, scuderia348, scion888, ilovetacotaco, epartsgogo, fyreflyz, thejumbodepot, xcessmotors, nusolis, usairline, jdm-bestboy, carcoverman, fyreflys, tgmotoring, 4caroption, gearhead_partsstore, baltauto, firststopauto, discountautoparts, carparts, midwest-autoparts, autopartshaus, myautopartswholesale, autopartsnerd, benz-vs-bmw, discountbodyparts