Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AGH!!!!! S. O. B. someone stole my freakin rims!

AGH!!!!! S. O. B. someone stole my freakin rims!

yeah some low life piece of junk person stole my wheels for my build. they were nothing super special, they were just some nice racing rims. but still. IT TOOK ME FOREVER to save up and find a set of rims i liked. i had them sitting in the back of the shop under a cover next to our tire rack/pile. they were there sat. and today they are gone. AGH!!!!! :'( i was so mad i cried. i hate people. worthless waste of life. i hope i find them, "im gonna show them what a real womans made of, gun powder and lead." (county song, im not really that crazy) we hope the insurance will take care of it. but i bought them from a person and i dont have a receipt or anything. so i guess im in the market for rims again. anyone got a set for sale? (that i can afford) :'(

Re: AGH!!!!! S. O. B. someone stole my freakin rims!

OMG! happened to me last year, i spent 2k on compomotive wheels and tires... put them on the chassis, someone told me to make sure i use a locknut to make sure someone don't steal them, i said " no one would want to do that around here"//..... they got stolen at the shop i was using to build the car... i feel your pain... sorry sweet lady...

wow...sorry to hear! id die if someone stole my new wheels.... I hope you find something.

:'( :'( :-\ ugg

When I was 16 I had a 62 impala lowrider and my dad (owns a tore/rim shop) gave me a set of 13" Dayton hundred spoke wheels. I took my gf to a movie and came out to my car sitting on asphalt! They didn't even have the decency to put it on bricks or anything! Anyway ever since then I've had tons of stuff stolen and I can tell you it's the worst feeling! Sorry to hear what happened but karma is a sob!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lambochik
    yeah some low life piece of junk person stole my wheels for my build. they were nothing super special, they were just some nice racing rims. but still. IT TOOK ME FOREVER to save up and find a set of rims i liked. i had them sitting in the back of the shop under a cover next to our tire rack/pile. they were there sat. and today they are gone. AGH!!!!! :'( i was so mad i cried. i hate people. worthless waste of life. i hope i find them, "im gonna show them what a real womans made of, gun powder and lead." (county song, im not really that crazy) we hope the insurance will take care of it. but i bought them from a person and i dont have a receipt or anything. so i guess im in the market for rims again. anyone got a set for sale? (that i can afford) :'(
    sorry to hear about the theft. i have these wheels for sale. 3 piece GFG Falluja's. two 20x9 front and two 20x11 rears. PM me if you are interested

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Hope you can claim on insurance.

We have a Lamborghini owner that frequents another auto forum I frequent with a very similar username to yourself.

I parked my car near hers at a show a couple of years back.

You may wish to check out Liz's website via the link on this page: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing...memberId=58181

Good luck.

Phil

This is why I don't respect Robin Hood.

Sorry about your loss, if somebody did that one well lets just say ill be lookin for them right now with crowbar in hand. >

Sorry to hear. I hope you will do some investigative work and find out who took them.

Lambochick.....

I am sorry to hear about the theft. I cannot begin to tell you how it must feel, I have been a victim as well.... I am sure you filed a police report and when you catch the bastard take the Law down there throat to the fullest. We all work hard and I cannot imagine why someone would piss all over our dreams. I don't buy into the karma thing or luck or destiny thing, it unfortunately is all about someones personal morals and opportunity. I was in St. Louis back a few months ago, I found a purse in the rain at a bus stop and I tracked the person via there driver license (google is sooo awesome) and called the person, left them a msg that we turned it in the office of Dearburgs (Grocery store) also stated that there was a large amount of cash in it and if they have any questions to call me. I did receive a call back telling me how greatfull she was, it was an older women who took out the cash (nearly a thousend dollars I believe) to pay her medical bills and rent she was behind in. In the msg she was clearly crying and extremely greatfull. I hope some one knows what happened to your citation and have a good enough morals to tell you or assist in capturing the thieves. Again I am sorry to here, guess this world is full of loosers.

CCIE