Thread: Super Replicas

Super Replicas

I guess it sounded too good to be true... I did some research on here for previous comments on SR and the general opinion of this company is dont go there...Right?

Re: Super Replicas

LOL....uh, yeah. Unless of course you just feel like sending money to a country of questionable legal standing, and getting NOTHING but excuses and lies for your hard earned $. If that's the case, feel free.
    ;D

P.S. whatever type of kit/car you're looking for can be purchased from members on this forum that have fair to excellent customer ratings. But like everything else, it won't be cheap, require more effort and time than you'd like, and most of all, REMEMBER don't pay for the whole thing up front without being VERY certain of the outcome. BUYER BEWARE even with some of the best vendors on here, unfortunately.
    There are a myriad of reasons to be careful even with honest vendors. Some are honest but are one man shows and are just extremely over booked with work. Some are honest but their skills are not quite professional grade. Some are full of good intentions and are honest enough but just can't follow through. Some are actually exactly what and who they say they are (these are very few and have excellent customer ratings....and the price reflects the caliber of work they do as well.)

Good luck, and if you look long and through enough, you'll find what you want.

Someone needs to call the FBI on SuperReplica's because what they are doing is extremely illegal. Shoot I would if someone wants to forward me their number. They need to be investigated!

Send Chris Hansen after them. Have him act like a typical customer and see if they bite the bait.

I like the Chris Hansen idea. " Dateline NBC,.. tonight , ever dreamed of owning an exotic car, like ferrari, lamborghini, porsche.. for on $20,000? Sounds to good to be true... well you guessed it,.. it is...stay tuned.. and hold on to your money..

Quote Originally Posted by lambo4242
    I like the Chris Hansen idea. " Dateline NBC,.. tonight , ever dreamed of owning an exotic car, like ferrari, lamborghini, porsche.. for on $20,000? Sounds to good to be true... well you guessed it,.. it is...stay tuned.. and hold on to your money..
    That actually is a very good idea ...

Quote Originally Posted by tinterjj
    I guess it sounded too good to be true... I did some research on here for previous comments on SR and the general opinion of this company is dont go there...Right?
    By looking at the website, you can tell right away that it is a completely fake and BS company. Come on man, can't you tell?

I don't have pity for morons who are so dumb enough to send this joke of a company any money. Even my 5 year olf kid could probably do a better job with a website.

Super Replicas are dangerous (not just online, but in person).

For those of you thinking of confronting them, think twice. They are on their turf, and most likely, the corrupt local police force there may very well be working to help Super Replicas and not you. I have also read a report from a French guy who went to their facility and literally got chased out. Sounds more like thugs than car builders.