Thread: a raven kit reworked

a raven kit reworked

here is a link to a facebook page, the guys name is wade. he bought a chassis from me awhile back to put one of ed's bodies on. he totally reworked the body and added his touch to it it took him quite awhile to get that that body straight. but i always appreciate when a customer sends me updates on thier builds anyways i thought i would share this you all.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5&l=1bfd599461

cliff

Re: a raven kit reworked

Very very very nice. This guy must work in the glass business. Either that or he spent a ton of money having custom glass made. I love his headlight covers.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

i do not have a facebook page , could someone put a few pic up over here
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Someone is paying serious bucks on this!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Guy's, and gals! Get a Facebook page! It takes 2 minutes to create one. I already friended this guy and will get all of his updates immediately when he posts something. He will get mine too. I have a total of 8 friends on my Facebook that are building cars or getting ready to or already have. Whenever I make progress on my build I always post to FB first. I can snap a pic with my phone, write a short caption and push one button to send it to FB. I don't even have to leave the car's side! Plus, I have a smartphone with a FB app and get notified immediately when my other car building friends post progress on their cars too. Also get instant notifications on my phone when someone asks me a question. I can respond, again, right from my phone while working on the car.
    Look me up if you do create an account, I can share my car building friends with you.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Mrcilgo
    Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Guy's, and gals! Get a Facebook page! It takes 2 minutes to create one. Jeff
    +1 ;D ;D ;D

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

my daughter logged in very nice job on the re-work Still looking for Rev head light pods myself ,i should have them in 3 weeks or so custom made
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

facebook - check, youtube - check , access from china "no bloody chance", so a few piccies are always appreciated

You welcome no facebookers

cheers bloke, much appreciated