Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Discussion on Inland Exotics

A Discussion on Inland Exotics

After reading well over 100 postings regarding Inland Exotics, I decided to give them a call.
    Spent the last 2 weeks calling once a day, during different times of the day....for example, sometimes before work, sometimes on my lunchbreak, and sometimes after work.

Not one time did anyone answer the phone.
    I know I tried the right number because the same number is pasted all over the internet, as well as the phone directory.

Can anyone advise if this company is still around and is selling Lambo Fiberglass Kits, or have they simply vanished like just another scam.

Thank you.

Re: A Discussion on Inland Exotics

I think that those who have been successful with Inland have personally went there with a trailer and payment to pick up their body which forces a prompt and complete deal or you have the option to walk away. The issues I've heard about have been due to builds or parts that have been prepaid and the delivery commitments haven't been kept.

Chris

Yeah, I hope their still around, my car has been there for 19 months now :-[

Raj

Joe is still around, I dont think he is taking on any more part orders or builds. I think he's planing on finishing his builds and parts orders now and just mass producing the common parts. He's been laying low lately from all the late orders, He's not scamming anyone hes just bad with his time. Just what he's told me, dont kill the messanger

Yeah, whatever you say Jets, he's just bad with time management, whatever that means.

Raj

Moderators note: Watch the swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by meraaraj
    Yeah, whatever you say Jets, he's just bad with time management, whatever that means.

Raj
    Whats your deal Raj, I'm just a messanger, cant you read? I understand your in a bad deal with Joe but I have nothing to do with that so keep your childish attitude to yourself. Im just relaying some info, no need to cry about it :'(

Not crying at all dude, why would I? Listening to stupid excuses relayed through you makes me laugh . Btw, keep your messages to yourself from now, Joe knows how to use a keyboard and come on here and tell people why he has never delivered on any timeline or promise he has made. He has 4-5 customers right now that are sitting in the dark with no communication from him whatsoever. The reason for this is that for the most part we are out of state clients. Also don't pretend to know my deal with Joe or that you even have an ounce of a clue of whats going on. It was easy for him to take $5-6k a month from me every single month for 6 months straight with $14k given to him month 1 and then now pretend I don't exist. Ain't gonna happen.

Raj

I feel for u bro! I was in a messed up situation with ie but I gave up on trying to communicate directly through him and filed a charge back with my cc company and got ALL my money back! I know ur situation is a bit more complicated than mine but u should try to get someone else involved to mediate, someone with a bit more authority like a pi or a lawyer or maybe a cop friend. I know the police have no jurisdiction over a civil matter but if you tell the story in just the right way he can be charged with theft by swindle and get locked up if not for anything else but to let him know ur done playin his little games!!! I know it's easier said than done but at least u would be proactive about it and at the very least give you some sort of light at the end of the tunnel!

Naoufel, your a man with something intelligent to say. I value your advice and greatly appreciate it. I am very proactive in nature and have already set the ball in motion with the authorities. I have asked Joe for pictures of my car but his m.o is to pretend I never emailed him. I live in Dallas, TX and without pics how do I assess what the progress on my vehicle is? I guess he doesn't understand that but then again if he hasn't done anything or touched my car what is there to take a pic of? I am giving it a bit more time to see if he comes through on anything before I begin posting all the email exchanges that have occurred since the beginning of my contract with Joe. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Raj

When you take someone's money and don't deliver there is NO excuse for zero communication. What piss poor business practice and plain poor character man to man.

Man up, Pick up the phone or email.
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC