Thread: Madmods vendetta leads to divorce

Madmods vendetta leads to divorce

delete delete delete
    Last edited by madmods; 09-02-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: Madmods vendetta leads to divorce

hey life goes on ,some days you will miss here an others you will enjoy not having to answer to anyone ,as time pass things get better an you meet new friends ,life is a learning lesson for us all ... keep your head up ;D 8)
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Thats tough bud. But also remember it wasn't the vendetta that ended your marriage. You had to have other underlying problems. It sounds like it would have only been a matter of time until it feel apart. So enjoy your cars. And live your life. I was once told that women are like commuter trains, you miss the first one, the next is just 15 minutes down the line.

Madmods sorry to hear about the divorce but the guys are right, it wasn't just the cars that sent her packing, she obviously had other issues. A spouse is about support.

Was she blind to your other steller work ?? I went thru a divorce a few years back and trust me a year or two from now you will be glad it happened as it was obviously just not right.

I found my soulmate since who supports my car craze 100% and i married her last month. I couldn't be happier, and no regrets. At the time i thought the sky was falling and now,,,,,,i just laugh at myself as i look back at it.

Love the new rides BTW. ;D

been there........ just a little bit to think about. She merely used your hobby as an excuse. You could have been into woodworking or painting and it would have been the same thing. You'll find someone supportive of all that you do and the difference will be staggering. I found mine the second time around and it changed my life. ;D

HI all,

Found it ALOT easier to just lay down ground rules as the relationship progresses.... Not all end with the best of intentions, but they ALL START!! Hint, your first date sets alot of things up for her, or you to not be there, or ON TIME! Tell her you'll met her there, and if she is late to call, I make 5 minutes my time limit! If she knows that you'll only wait those minutes and doesn't call, perhaps she met someone else, Oh well.....

HAHA!!! That was Sally from the Peanuts who had the Psychology for 5 cents right?
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Hopefully she didn't take the vendetta

Quote Originally Posted by exoticse

Madmods sorry to hear about the divorce but the guys are right, it wasn't just the cars that sent her packing, she obviously had other issues. A spouse is about support.

Was she blind to your other steller work ?? I went thru a divorce a few years back and trust me a year or two from now you will be glad it happened as it was obviously just not right.

I found my soulmate since who supports my car craze 100% and i married her last month. I couldn't be happier, and no regrets. At the time i thought the sky was falling and now,,,,,,i just laugh at myself as i look back at it.

Love the new rides BTW. ;D

I could not have said this any better, as these exact words are my feelings also. There has to have been other reasons for the divorce and live goes on.... I found my soul mate also and she supports my car craze 100% also.