Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 96.843% DONE.....

96.843% DONE.....

I took a few pics this morning and thought I would share. Im almost done with my Diablo build, but as everyone says "they are never completely done". All I have left to do is put on my emblems, center caps, lugnuts, and mount my wiper motor and install the stereo system which all will be done within the next week . Im planning on swapping out the V8 and 5 speed this winter for a differnt powertrain so I havnt done anything with the heat and A/C.

Believe it or not- I did the entire build so far in 6 months, working on it 30-40 hours a week. I got the car with body partially mounted to the stretched Fiero frame and the motor/trans just sitting in the rear, the rest was in pieces. I did rush somethings, and will more than likely go back and redo a few things that Im not happy with.

These were just some quick pics this morning I will add some better ones soon. Some other pics can be found at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/31604886@N08/

Re: 96.843% DONE.....

[size=10pt][size=10pt]WOW! [/size][/size]

very nice. It was like yesterday when you got it. I totaly forgot you asked me to take pictures of my roof latches, sorry.Did you figure that out yet?
    The car looks very nice, whats next?

Very Nice Luapynot.......

Who did your interior. Is this a IFG Kit.... Have you finished your roof. What did you do for power window? Window tracks? Door frame?
    Very nice job. I hope to finish my car this century er uhmmm well uhmmm one day some day.......

CCIE
    yusha_2000@yahoo.com

I think it's D&R

Quote Originally Posted by CCIE
    Very Nice Luapynot.......

Who did your interior. Is this a IFG Kit.... Have you finished your roof. What did you do for power window? Window tracks? Door frame?
    Very nice job. I hope to finish my car this century er uhmmm well uhmmm one day some day.......

CCIE
    yusha_2000@yahoo.com
    The car is a DnR. I got the roof all done, I just gotta glue on the seals. The dash, door panels, center console all came with car already covered. Who ever did DnR's interior back in the day did those parts. The seats I got on Ebay, everything else I did by myself. I used some power window motors from a 1992 chevy van and fabed my own metal housing for them. I got a power window wiring kit from ebay also. Window tracks I got from http://www.restorationspecialties.com. The door frame I fabbed out 1/2 square tube.

Hello Luapynot.....

Email Sent

CCIE

very nice, but drop those tail pipes mufflers.

Wow looks awesome ! And all done in 6 months. Bet you can't wait for that first drive.

Wow. If I could work on mine 30-40 hours per week I would be done in 6 years too. .... oh wait... you said 6 months.