Thread: Gallardo kit?

Gallardo kit?

Hi all, I've been researching the web on Gallardo replica kits & can't seem to find one thats legit... Am I just not looking hard enough. It is extremely dangerous in my eyes for us customers and client whom wish to buy a legit kit from a legit kit maker. I live in Australia which firstly makes it harder to find a right-hand-drive kit. Is there any Gallardo replica builders in Australia I don't know about? Is there anyone already building a gallardo in Australia that could point me in the right direction?

Cheers Shane

Re: Gallardo kit?

well i have a gallardo kit dude...actually no i have x2 of them...am i legit???..........if you mean do i make kits or am i a liar???then the answers no on both counts..tell ya what though i guess you must have a relation or someone you know in the uk ???if so why not get them to get intouch with me and i can invite them over to see my REAL GALLARDO kit

hope that helps
    thanks

john

ps you could always look at my build diary gallardo replica build starts here...or if its easier ask me for pics of any particular part of the kit you may want a close up of and i will email them to you,again i have them all so it aint like i cant provide you with the pics coz "it dont exist"...go ahead try you will probbably be surprised
    all the best
    john

Wow John, that sounded really friendly

Quote Originally Posted by m1n1s1n
    Wow John, that sounded really friendly

i hope it did sound friendly coz i meant it in a friendly honest and helpful way....hope you didnt read it any other way???i do have a real gallardo kit,and i am build a real gallardo relica.. also i am happy to show anyone the car at my home or send pics...i mean how friendly can anyone be???

all the best

john

Quote Originally Posted by alpina-ferrari
    well i have a gallardo kit dude...actually no i have x2 of them...am i legit???..........if you mean do i make kits or am i a liar???then the answers no on both counts..tell ya what though i guess you must have a relation or someone you know in the uk ???if so why not get them to get intouch with me and i can invite them over to see my REAL GALLARDO kit

hope that helps
    thanks

john

ps you could always look at my build diary gallardo replica build starts here...or if its easier ask me for pics of any particular part of the kit you may want a close up of and i will email them to you,again i have them all so it aint like i cant provide you with the pics coz "it dont exist"...go ahead try you will probbably be surprised
    all the best
    john

Cheers for the reply John. Can I ask were you bought your kit from. Is it a spydersportscars.com kit?

funnily enough the answers no...i think that company only does a spaceframe car??could be wrong mind you??just ask any company offering such a kit for some pics,after all pics tell the whole story,
    i have looked at spaceframe builds on several cars but when a build will cost almost as much,if not more than an oem car can be bought for then the ends dont justify the means,then theres time of build hell id be the first to admit a simple re-body is far from simple,then theres registration and "title" papers to be sorted...anon andon andon....

goodluck and again any help/pics i can provide just ask

john