Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh gezz!....

Oh gezz!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoNyl...&feature=feedu

Yup the same folks who brought you the Solstice LP640 and C5 S7 now brings you a whole new REPLICA. Gallardo

I swear if this guy wouldn't be so stuborn on not doing it on a Fiero chassis or even the MR2 perhaps his kits would look farly decent instead of "Strange" It's clearly a front engined car.

Re: Oh gezz!....

without a doubt this guy has skill.

OH sheesh! Maybe if he WOULD build on the Fiero that he's so adamant in denigrating, he'd have a car that doesn't look like @#$% and might even resemble the car he's trying to replicate.
    Side profile is even wrong from the windshield back.
    The windshield isn't even close.
    hood is 3 times longer and the wrong shape with a little hood scoop.
    the rear hatch has no glass to show off even a fake engine cover.
    the rear end is all off with some kind of different tail lights.
    [size=10pt]FAIL[/size]

Yeah don't hate the fiero..Its a great car. Also its midengine..I like the car that he built but its not an exact replica..If it wasn't and he called it something else it would be cool...just my opinion..later

Quote Originally Posted by Replica_Happy
    without a doubt this guy has skill.
    He's got skill. That Gallardo looks decent the problem is the donor car he built it on.

It's like his Saleen S7, it looks good the problem is he used a Corvette. Using a "Long front engined" car for a long mid engined setup will not work at all. You need to use a mid engined car. He should have used an NSX for the Saleen, perhaps a second generation MR2 Turbo for the Gallardo. Even a Boxster wouldn't be a bad idea if he wanted a roadster. Using a 2009 GM assuming it's a solstice or a Sky is just dumb for a car like an LP640 or a Gallardo. A Fiero despite being 20+years old is still a very good and very advanced donorcar compared to most other options out there.

We don't build kits to drive across country but I suppose thats a plus for this kit but other than that It's 100% fail.

"MYLAMBO" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what a loser

I don't get the replica thing either. These are great, well built cars, that actually look good, but are totally inaccurate. I agree - he should've used a better donor, or just made his own design. Gotta give the guy credit tho - these are way better than a lot of replicas - the Lizardo, the CarKitInc Camaro Murcy, and the Coyote/enzo replica...

Yeah, if he'd have called it his own design, or "inspired by..." Then it would be a lot better received. Additionally, his hating on the Fiero doesn't get him any love either.
    He should have sold it as a custom car of his own design, nothing to compare it to.
    All in all, it's not a bad looking car....until he tries to pass it off as a Gallardo.

The side of windshield closed: quite dangerous...
    Clearly not a replica of a Gallardo, even an bad one. >

BUT instead of call it "gallardo", he should use his own name, this front engine design is quite good
    The result has its own charm.

Is everything a "Damn thing"? At first glance it looks like a Corvette with a body kit. At second glance it looks like a Corvette with a body kit. I wouldn't own the "damn thing". He should apply his body skills to a correct dimension tube frame chassis. That would be something to see. I guess I'm not a fan of a cab forward designed car being converted to a front engine one. :-[