Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Bean crashes McLaren F1!

Mr. Bean crashes McLaren F1!

What the heck makes these filthy rich stars think they are drivers just because they can afford the cars??? Usually it's us poor guys that can drive and know how to handle the cars but can't afford them. It makes me sick when these guys take cars that most of us will only be able to dream about and absolutely destroy them, Eddie Griffin and the Enzo into the wall, or the guy changing the radio and driving the Bugatti into the lake, now "Mr. Bean" wrecking and F1 and it catching on fire..... what a bunch of idiots. Hey stars if you want someone to show you how to drive one of those cars....hit me up and I will oblige you!

Re: Mr. Bean crashes McLaren F1!

I can't believe that he wrecked it again (yep... this is his second time!)

http://jalopnik.com/5828037/this-is-...ked-mclaren-f1

I'll give him credit though, it has to be one of the few F1's in the word with 30k miles on it.

With a car like that, maybe the probability of an accident goes up the more you drive it. I know I'd have a hard time keeping my foot out of it and it would just be a matter of time before I'd do the same.

Chris

How do you know you can handle the car if you havent driven one or owned or smelled the interior of one? Just say'in.

Good point, I would guess that most of us in here have never actually driven a $500,000 sports car. All I know is that when I play Gran Turismo on PS3, I end up off the track and in the dirt a lot, so I'm guessing it's similar to the real thing because it's not that hard to find pics of wrecked Lambo's and Ferrari's online.

I guess he is top of the leaderboard on TopGear (star in a reasonably priced car)

His accident is probably a mix of really big tires and rain. I spun my GTO at 25mph once when I hit some water and mud.

I'm just glad he is alright...

Not to be rude but I've been driving/racing for over 20 years anything from motocross to drag racing to dirt track racing. My current street car is a 67 SS Chevelle that pushes 900 horse from a 427 with a 500 shot of juice. The whole point was to be amusing not to be arrogant or egotistical guys. It was suppose to be funny! Learn to lighten up!

Mcgyver8062, I understood where you were coming from and I know you was just sharing this in fun. You do have to admit that when you heard about this the first time you had that same sick feeling in your stomach that the rest of us felt. ;D

All is good here and thanks for sharing...

Chris

Thanks Chris! Glad we understand each other.

Looks like he messed it up pretty good this time: http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...vemy7gleqny%3d

Remember, the McLaren F1 is the car that was reputed to have suffered only minor damage when it passed its 50mph crash test into a brick wall prior to going into production 20 years ago. It was supposedly still drivable.

Apparently, Mr. Bean found its limits.

The guy is a car nut, has a few nice and expensive cars ...

Quote Originally Posted by tallon
    How does he even have a million dollars? I guess he was a good actor compared to people in his country.
    Before talking about the British please look at your own first.